๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond Diaries queries

Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 167 Level 3

Hi I am a former ๐Ÿ˜ฅPet Rescue saga player who has started playing Diamond Diaries, I am past 200, the game is very challenging without buying help, I have managed to get the key once in that time. I have 2 questions: I have picked the prize for ending a sector that entitles you to the games being renewed in half the time, I have checked that that happens but although the little clock beside the time is turning quickly the time does not go more quickly, can you check please. The second question is, does the cask disappear at the end of a sector or after a certain time because I seem to lose it at times and dont know why?

Is it possible to have more time to obtain the key, in the time I have been playing it seems you can only get to it if you have bought help.

Thank you, I am enjoying the game though

Best Answers

ยซ13

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Do you mean you ask these questions about "Mystery Quest" on this game? ๐Ÿค”

I have played to catch up to collect "Mystery Quest" has no problem many times mostly. I have checked the time has also no problem to be spent normally. The key will be appeared about 35 minutes (complete 2 levels) to 1 hour 35 minutes (complete 4 levels) when you got mystery quest every city. If you got lose chance to get key as the time is out, they key will be appeared again on next day and least 4 levels left (every city). ๐Ÿ˜‰

But one lives will be refilled 15 minutes only. (except you choose refill lives faster twice than normal (15 minutes) when you reach next city that's means lives will be refilled 8 minutes only when you choose it) ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can play levels faster with "Jeweller's Club". (Team feature has given lives/hammers/extra moves when you run out of moves/lives) ๐Ÿ˜Š

Need Gold Bars on this game? Joinย Here!

Have a nice and safety day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Annie_Soutter

Hi there Diamond Lim, I have rechecked against my clock, it is definitely not giving you the games any faster, even tho I have picked that option twice as my reward. I am feeling a bit cheated, can someone please check this " lives charging twice as fast" because it is not true. I have picked that option twice and the lives are only being renewed every 30 minutes on my game for sure. Thank you for replying

ID 1223891677

• Annie_Soutter
    edited December 2020

Hi again Diamond Lim, I have re-read your answer, but still not completely understanding it, just to recap on what is happening in my game, I twice in a row on getting to the boarding gate picked Lives to recharge twice as fast. This is not happening, I have checked against my own time and it is just going at the same speed as normal, are you able to pass this on to be checked please, I would appreciate.

Thanks

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2020

Okay! Thank you for your answering and giving Game ID! ๐Ÿ˜Š

So what's device are you asking this problem? I will waiting for your response to answer!

And how aboutย youย tried toย follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug.ย (I hopeย it's solved! ๐Ÿ˜Š)ย 

You can click here if youย haveย playing any device ๐Ÿ‘‡andย all of the supports solved byย Community Team, then you canย find and follow troubleshooting stepsย that I hope this helps. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

โš ๏ธย NOTEย โš ๏ธ

If youย want toย tryย uninstall and installย steps, youย haveย yourย gold bars are saved/transferedย butย all of the boosters have lostย andย some events will be reset and gone.

While I will asking Community Team check your problem first and they will be back on Monday. Please be patient and thank you for your feedback! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Annie_Soutter
    edited December 2020

Hi Diamond Lim

I have deleted and reinstalled twice as instructions, deleted cookies etc, I dont think its a crashing/ freezing issue, it is not renewing games twice as fast and as it is the only prize I can get it seems unfair that it is not doing what it says it should. It does not renew in 15mins, the clock always starts at 30 mins and I am still playing in that reward time and it says it is renewing in half the time but it is NOT. Is there an answer please?

I am on a Laptop with Windows 10, playing through Google Chrome

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer โœ“

Okay! Thank you for your answering! I will asking Community Team to check this problem on tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hello dear @Annie_Soutter ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’Ž

I am very sorry to hear that the "Timer" to refill your lives in the games is not working well ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Thank you for informing us that you are playing on a Google Chrome Browser. This info helps for the team to check the issue.

Unfortunately, the PC game charger takes longer than the mobile versions. On mobile versions, the timer needs half the time compared to PC -- which is 15 minutes for regular charging and 7 minutes and 30 seconds, when we choose the "Fast Charger".

I did play the game on my PC for a long time, and the timer should work properly.... which means it should take 15 minutes only to recharge the lives when you have picked that booster.

Can you please do a favor and post 2 screenshots for me?

1) When you are about the start the level and the the pop-up about the booster comes up;

2) Your current map screen -- not with full lives. I need to see the timer while it is charging.

** If you do not know how to take a screenshot, please take a look at this webpage, which explains very well ---> How To Take A Screenshot

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a great week ahead ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Annie_Soutter

Hi this is all I can give you at the moment as it takes me so long to get to the next level (this level I am on is so hard I have been on it for days) , but I assure you that I have picked that option the last 2 times and both times it hasnt worked, I think the last destination was San Fransisco which had the 1/2 the recharge time

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer โœ“

Okay! Thanks for your showing screenshot of lives charging twice as fast problem. I will asking Community Team again then how can answer and help. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hello again, Annie ๐Ÿค—

Thank you very much for the Screenshot ๐Ÿ‘. It clearly shows that your game has the โ€œFast Rechargeโ€ booster.

But is not working in your game and I can see that as the timer has started at 30 minutes, but not at 15 minutes ๐Ÿค”

Do you have the โ€œSan Franciscoโ€ as your starting city or is it something else for this episode?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?