๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond Diaries queries

Answers

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 160 Level 3

Hi PummyRaj,

I think but cant be 100% sure that it was San Francisco for that round but I had picked ithe 1/2 rate the round before as well and suspected that it wasnt charging at the 1/2 rate so picked it again for this round to check and it definitely wasn't charging at the 1/2 rate. Im laboriously slow but I enjoy the challenge and choose not to buy boosters, it clearly showed that players were very spoilt in Pet Rescue with prizes, you really have to play well in this game to get anywhere, I have only managed to get the key once in the whole game so shows how dismal I am at playing it

Thanks

• Annie_Soutter

Hi there, in regard to previous question, will you be able to help me because its taking me for ever to get to the end of this section. I have tried deleting and putting on again so is it just a problem for me or for everyone?

• Annie_Soutter

Merry Xmas everyone

Still havent got any 1/2 time recharge and now, am not getting any prizes have been awarded 2 hammers and both times did not get anything. I have been on the same level 209 for 3 weeks until just now. These levels are incredibly hard for early levels. I have had 2 hammers from the start all up.

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer โœ“
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hello dear Annie ๐Ÿค—

Thank you very much for your patience and I apologize for my delayed update about the issue ๐Ÿ˜”

The Diamond Diaries team are out of the office due to Christmas / Holidays Break. Because of that, our Community In-charge was not able to find out anything about the issue you are having in your game.

Now the Community Team has also gone for the Holidays. I request you to please be patient for few more days (probably Jan 5th or so). By then, we will know something about what's going on AND what to do from your side (if there is anything else).

Thank you for understanding ๐Ÿ™ Hoping for the best outcome for your game ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Have a great rest of the day and Happy Holidays ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ

• Annie_Soutter

Thank you PummyRaj

I realised there probably was a bit of a problem with the holidays. I am going forward very slowly, I have progressed to 215 but very difficult without prizes. Love the game. Looking forward to a resolution๐Ÿค—

• PummyRaj

Hello dear Annie ๐Ÿค—

Hope you and your Family had wonderful New Year Celebrations ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽˆ

Coming back to the issue you were having in the game... how are you doing in the game? Are you able to progress to the next episode AND beat all the hurdles?

Would you still like the team to take a look at your game? If so, can you please list all the issues you are having right now?

I already have your game ID number and the screenshot you have provided few days ago.

I was about to send a heads-up to our Community In-charge, but wanted to make sure with you before doing that ๐Ÿ™‚

Please let me know at your convenience. Have a wonderful rest of the day and a dazzling week ahead ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Annie_Soutter

Happy New Year, Pummyraj

Thank you for getting back, the 1/2 time recharge continued until yesterday when FINALLY I got through to the next destination and chose a different prize. Everything seems right with this one but I will choose that time one again and will let the team know what happens and if its successful.

Thank you for getting back

• PummyRaj
    Answer โœ“

Hello dear Annie ๐Ÿค—

I am glad to know that you have passed that episode and moved to the next destination with a different "helping booster".

We are here to lend you a hand whenever you need one ๐Ÿ’œ

Have a wonderful rest of the day and great week ahead.

Hope this New Year brings in all sweet things for you ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ

• Mmmkingfan
    Mmmkingfan Posts: 41 Level 2
    edited January 2021

Stuck on level 1893... that 3rd diamond is so hard to get since all the flowers drop and it delays diamond drop until flowers fill up space before the lock opens. Level is not listed as a hard one but with the amount of moves available it is definitely hard.Posting for luck ๐Ÿคž

Update I finally passed it after at least 50-75 tries ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?