middle4love
middle4love Posts: 2 Newbie

When treasure box is there my diamonds aren’t “collecting”

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,888 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

@PummyRaj has answered you on that your thread already yesterday :

So you can continue commenting on that your thread while I will tagging @PummyRaj closed this thread as this thread has duplicated post. 😊

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator

Hello @middle4love 🙂 A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that there is an issue in your game!

You have already asked the same question on the 7th. Here is that post ---> Key Box Please click on these 👈️ Green letters to check that question and my response.

Coming back to your question....

In your first question, you said "Diamonds are not collecting to open the Key Box";

In this question, you are saying "When Treasure Box is there, the Diamonds are not collecting"!

Unfortunately, both the questions do not provide complete details to understand and/or to help you out with any suggestions. Will you be able to give more explanation, please!

1) Are you not able to find the "Colored Diamonds" you need for your part of the key?

2) Are you not able to collect the Keys from other players?

3) Are you talking about the White Sparkling Diamonds that we collect in all levels by opening the Dolls / Jewelry Box, etc.?

The more details you give us, the more helpful we can be. So, please explain a bit more.

Please post your reply by typing in the box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 💎 💎

• nassiah04
    nassiah04 Posts: 26 Pro Player 👑

Good Evening Community,

I just started playing this game on the regular a few weeks & I like it but the level i am on its not collecting the diamonds & I can't send friend request or to my any of my friends .so I can request lived

I need help

Thank u

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hello @nassiah04 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Sparkling King Community 💎 💎

I am very glad to know that you are liking the game! But, very sorry to know that some of the features are not working properly!

Few questions.... when you said "diamonds are not collecting" -- are you referring to the "Diamond Counter"? Is the number not increasing from 148?

Can you please tell me what device you are using and what is your game user ID number?

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a dazzling day 😃

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there again! 👋

When you complete to collect diamonds from Bernadetta's Mission, you will receive 10 gold bars every task while you cannot see to receive next task from Bernadetta's Mission. Right?

Don't worry! You just playing one level or back to main screen then playing again then you can see next task from Bernadetta's Mission. 😉

And when you open this game, you can see "Send Lives Request" then send lives to your friends/diamond diaries's players. They will receive their lives and send to your lives on your mail/indox.

If you need help to ask lives when you don't have 0 lives left, You click Upper Left for Lives '+' to ask your friends/players! Then your friends/players will receive and help you to receive your lives on your mail/Indox too! 😊

If you want to get unlimited lives, yes! But you should get mystery box and key together then get! (Mystery box is not sure giving 3 items such as boosters, lives and unlimited lives) They have normal, rare and exceptional!

You can check here to read "What are the lives?" created by myself! 😉

And you can also check to read another Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls on my below signature. 😉

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• Tastieapples
    Tastieapples Posts: 5 Level 2

I love the new changes to animals especially the shades. Too cute

• Diamond_Lim

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you play on Pet Rescue Saga? 🤔

🐈️🔷🔥 Pet Rescue Level Challenge HERE

⁉️ Guess my score competition HERE

You can also check to learn guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars and more on my below signature here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?