🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Is there anyway to change my rival?

Options
vaughnprada
vaughnprada Posts: 1 Newbie

I’ve been stuck with this lady‘s face in my game and it’s a picture of her no offense to her but I’m kind of sick of looking at the same picture every day. I’m wondering if there’s anyway to change this or to opt out of the rival game?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Unfortunately all of events cannot changed offensive / inactive players on this game. 😢

I know that player picture is offensive, so you just ignore her and continue playing new levels with events or quit playing this game until this event is ended but you lose this event that you cannot see her player picture. 😊

Or you make sure don't use Internet Connection that you also don't see her profile picture on this event but you cannot save your progress when uninstall and reinstall / clear data. When you don't have lives left, you can switch on Internet Connection to save your progress that you cannot lose your progress but can see this event. 😉

I hope this helps! 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?