🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Friends lives

Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 167 Level 3

Hi everyone up there

Im wondering if someone can tell me how the lives work, yes I have read the FAQ. Everytime I go into Diamond Dairies Im asked if I would like to send lives to my big list of " friends" and I send them every time. I have not had a friend's life in a week. How does it work please? There are only 1 or 2 who send on a regular basis, I mean like once a fortnight. Does that suggest that players are mean about sending lives ( I have a large list which was given to me by the game) or are they doled out ?

Thank you

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,550 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your answering! 😊

When start playing this game, send lives to friends notifications released. (I think I have received it mostly) 🤔

Yep! I always send lives to players and friends and waiting for them receive and send lives to me but they are inactive players mostly. I have received one lives every week only. 🙁

So after sending lives to your friends, you should wait for them receive lives then send lives to you when they start playing this game if they agree. 😊

If you want to add active friends on this game, you can see my answers on my previous reply. 👆😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Answers

• Diamond_Lim

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

When you open this game, you can see Facebook Notification of Friends Lists then you can click "On" (before playing) that I hope your friends list are back on this game. (I also received it on sometimes) 😊

Or how about you have clicked on "friends list" on King Games's Facebook Notification? (if you haven't clicked it yet) 🤔

You can check this information here to skip see this one👆.

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 167 Level 3

Hi Diamond Lim, no I already have the Diamond Diaries Saga friends list that comes with the game and that is the one that you send the lives to. There are quite a few names there which I always send lives to, once sometimes several times a day. I was wondering how it works and how often the lives can come through or go through to other players, is it every time you push the send button or is it at the discretion of the game controllers?

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your answering! 😊

When start playing this game, send lives to friends notifications released. (I think I have received it mostly) 🤔

Yep! I always send lives to players and friends and waiting for them receive and send lives to me but they are inactive players mostly. I have received one lives every week only. 🙁

So after sending lives to your friends, you should wait for them receive lives then send lives to you when they start playing this game if they agree. 😊

If you want to add active friends on this game, you can see my answers on my previous reply. 👆😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?