dkind3726
dkind3726 Posts: 1 Newbie

Does this game give boosters

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,491 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Yes! These features are Mystery Chests, City Challenge (now give boosters), Jeweller's Trial, Jeweller's Club and Trader's Chest will give you sweet boosters on this game (Diamond Diaries Saga). ๐Ÿ˜„

By the way, what's your current level on Diamond Diaries Saga? ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check to learn these guides and vote polls about Diamond Diaries Saga and learn another guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars and more on my below signature here. ๐Ÿ‘‡

And if you have more questions, please tag me (๏ปฟ@Diamond Lim๏ปฟ) and Iโ€™ll be happy to help. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a sassy day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Casey965
    Casey965 Posts: 55 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I think they give boosters but Iโ€™m not 100% sure. I believe Iโ€™ve already received some boosters thatโ€™s why I believe they give them. I hope this helped.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?