🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

No levels after 1970

Options
yazzzz78
yazzzz78 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi there why i dont have any games after level 1970?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you update the latest version (1.38.2) of this game then you can see the latest new levels (until Level 2000) on this game! 👍😊

Here is a tip of how to update the latest version of this game :

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not released the latest new levels yet, You make sure use stable Internet Connection to play this game then you can see level map and waiting for at least 1 minute. After waiting, you can go back to this game's main screen then playing again that I hope you can see the latest new levels to Level 2000 while can see claim Level 2000 badge news. 😄

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• yazzzz78
    yazzzz78 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

i dont have this update and i cant find new update and i have good internet connection , and the problem is that i tried to remove the app and to download again and when i signed up it took me back to level 600 and i was level 1970 and even i can see any levels after 600

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Oh! No! 😢

You don't need to uninstall and reinstall this game, you just waited at several minutes. After waiting, you can go back to this game's main screen then playing again while see level map that I hope you can see the latest new levels to Level 2000 while can see claim Level 2000 badge news. 😄

Because this auto update need longer then the latest new levels and news are released. I also need waiting longer then it's worked. 😉

By the way, don't worry! You are still saved on your current level (Me too). 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?