🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Claim reward

Melhowe60
Melhowe60 Posts: 1 Newbie

I Amat level 990. I finished collecting jewels for the necklace but when I hit the claim reward button I can't claim it. Nothing happens. Can you help?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2021

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you make sure to use stable Internet Connection and update the latest version that you can get these prizes and nothing this happens. 😊

If it's still not worked, Don't worry about this problem! You can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked to follow these steps above, please let me know! 😉

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• triar
    triar Posts: 1 Newbie

I finish the CAKE event completely and I didn’t got any of the prices!!! I spend all my boosters pléase check it out and fix it

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because this support game's community is Diamond Diaries Saga.

Can you tell me which King's Game are you asking this problem? 🤔

Please ask on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game and then the support area :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community.

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderators @Elsa or @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?