🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Sticking with it on a PC with all its glitches

Options
Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 169 Level 3

It has been an experience trying to play DD on a PC when you dont get any tools and most times have no choices at your destination because the 1/2 the charging time for new lives doesnt work. I am nearly up to Level 440, sometimes sitting on a level for weeks, and I have worked out I have managed to achieve a casket 4 times which works out at 1 % chance. That is pretty bad in a GAME. Obviously I cant buy tools because I can pay but I may not get them. I will keep going because I love the game but it certainly seems like you need to pay to advance at an acceptable speed. You are probably right, Diamond Lim, it is better played on a phone but if you are an older person a phone is too small.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Thank you for your answering again! 😊

Very sorry to hear about these problems. Their team haven't fixed Half Time Charger on PC yet as they have no time to be fixed due to very busy. So let me will asking them again. 😉

And also very sorry for your loss about purchasing boosters. Can you answering me how many times/gold bars to purchase boosters then the boosters are gone? Can you remember?

And can you check your Game ID is 1223891677? Yes or No?

Yes! I know we are playing small but there is no major issue mostly on mobile device.

I will waiting for your response to answer and have a SASSY day! ❤️😊

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

THanks Diamond Lim

No I haven't purchase any because Im afraid that if I do I wont get them. I am not getting any of the tools awarded or the boosters so Im only existing on my gold bars on finishing a level and the destination prize . I am keeping the gold bars until I am REALLY desperate. It is a bit of a mess on a PC really, Im not sure if anyone else is having problems but the glitches are major for me.

Not getting any of the tools awarded

No getting any boosters on those tools

Not getting the time cut in half on the destination prizes so I dont take the time ones ( therefore no choice)

Yes that is my ID

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your answering again! Let me asked their team again. Please be patient on Monday. 😊

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Hi Diamond Lim

I have an interesting choice now, a more powerful hammer or lives recharged faster, neither one will work as I havent got any hammers to make more powerful because I dont get any tools and the recharge faster doesnt work, so I will take the recharge faster and maybe this time it will work, Ill let you know

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

No recharging still not working, so no rewards on reaching that destination

• Annie_Soutter
    Options

Hi Diamond Lim,

I seem to be full of gripes but that is not like me.

I seem to have been demoted from a level 3 to, today, a level 2 in the community, can you help?

Also I was so disappointed that I hadnt heard from the team about the glitches I decided to take the game off entirely and see if that fixed it once and forall AND now I discover that you cant get this game on PCs which is very sad.

I was up to nearly 450, half of which I have played with no earned tools and irregular destination prizes, I had give myself 10/10 for perseverance. And apart from you trying to help there has been little or nothing from the King Team, which is not good.

And of course because I have had to switch to squinting at the phone I have had to start again at Level 1 with no gold bars, shame on King

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2021
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋

Thank you for your answering again!

When you demoted from Level 3 to Level 2 on King Community, you can check this information here (Have you been demoted to a lower Level in the Community? Find out why).

After their team answered to me today, I am very sorry as their team cannot fix it for now. 😢

So we still don't know yet when they will be able to fix it. 🤔

You can playing this game to save your progress (but boosters cannot be transferred) with mobile device as mostly of players don't have these issues with mobile device. I am also playing two mobile devices are still no problem. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?