πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2019

annyman725
annyman725 Posts: 81 Level 2

I can’t pass level 2019 even use gold bars to get 5 more moves. The water bottle keeps coming and stuck. Please help. Thank you.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome back! 😊

Don't worry! I will check this level first then I will come back to answer you soon! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’ Diamond DiariesΒ GuidesΒ andΒ PollsΒ πŸ’

πŸ’Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 CelebrationΒ HERE

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! πŸ‘‹

I am coming back to help you how to pass level 2019 without using boosters and extra moves today. πŸ˜„

You can see my following screenshot's tips on below πŸ‘‡

I have tried playing this level has no problem but tricky. I completed this level with 3rd try and without using boosters and extra moves today. 😊

So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. πŸ˜‰

You can also learn my linking skills here! 😎

"You can do it!" Said Lucy. πŸ˜„

Have a SASSY day! ❀️

• Mmmkingfan
    Mmmkingfan Posts: 41 Level 2

I have played this and wasted many booster hammers/gold building combos pauses movement of diamond the whole screen was cleared out but as soon as diamond starts floating up a single water bottle appears and blocks diamond from reaching pearls. Same goes for smashing it with a hammer another appears and blocks. I am playing on a mobile device iOS

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Mmmkingfan πŸ‘‹

You can see my tips of how to pass level 2019 without using boosters and extra moves on my previous reply.

I know this level is really tricky but still no problem to be played. (I see mostly of the players played this level has no problem too, except mostly of players have stucked on what's level then I will asking their team to fix level. πŸ˜‰) You can also learn my linking skillsΒ here! (I have created my new linking skills on yesterday) 😎

"You can do it!" Said Lucy. πŸ˜„

Have a SASSY day! ❀️

• Mmmkingfan
    Mmmkingfan Posts: 41 Level 2

Passed finally thank you I may not have had as many water bottles to fill because this was the first time it filled above the pearls after many many tries

• Diamond_Lim

That was great! Congratulations! You have passed this level! Let's go to next new level! Keep going! πŸ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?