🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Help in team play

Meteory
Meteory Posts: 3 Newbie

In team play, when I get hammers and added moves, the screen freezes and to continue playing I have to go out and start over. Can you help me?

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello again! 👋

Did you update the latest version (1.39.1-Android /1.39.1.0-Apple) of this game?

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game :

If yes but it's still not woked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug.

You can click here (Android) or here (Apple) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If it's still not worked after following these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue, can you tell me what's your Android/Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. I will waiting for your response to answer. 😉

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello again! 👋

Did you update the latest version (1.39.1-Android /1.39.1.0-Apple) of this game?

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game :

If yes but it's still not woked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug.

You can click here (Android) or here (Apple) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If it's still not worked after following these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue, can you tell me what's your Android/Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. I will waiting for your response to answer. 😉

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?