🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Not much of a team I have!!

Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 166 Level 3

1st go with my team, I am the artisan and I have sent off 2 lots of hammers. My 1st helping hand froze the screen when I was being given the extra moves and the only way I could get out was to shut the game down and start again, missing out on the extra moves, hope it doesnt happen again please.

Answers

• Annie_Soutter

It has happened again, so it appears that I am able to receive lives but not able to access them, it is on the screen but Im not able to utilise or go back so have to shut down to get back into the game, help please

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋

Can you tell me what device are you asking this problem? PC or mobile device? 🤔

I will waiting for your response to answer. 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋

Did you update the latest version (1.39.1-Android /1.39.1.0-Apple) of this game?

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game :

If yes but it's still not woked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug.

You can click here (Android) or here (Apple) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If it's still not worked after following these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue, can you tell me what's your Android/Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. I will waiting for your response to answer. 😉

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• Annie_Soutter

Hi Diamond Lim

I am on a phone,Nokia 7, and it is sending the hammers, I dont know if my team are getting them, I have been able to accept 1 lot of lives from my team member and since then none.

Really I shouldnt have to update as I only put it on my phone a couple of weeks ago.

My team member is sending the lives and it comes up on my screen but not able to accept or do anything, have to go out of the game and start again. So not getting the lives only once, I have sent the hammers at least 10 times.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2021

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋

You make sure update the latest version (1.39.1) as old version (1.39.0) is very problem of back to Level 1955 and Crashing/Freezing with special features. So that's why you haven't updated the latest version yet while still asking this problem. I have answered to all of players who have also these problems too, they have updated the latest version then they have nothing these happens while worked back again. I hope this helps. 😊

Anyway, I see there is no players have asked these problems right now as they have updated the latest version while nothing this happens again. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?