๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

โœ๏ธ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! ๐Ÿ’

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,296 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited October 2023 in Discussions

Hello Diamond Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I amย Diamond Limย (You can also called me "Lim" is short as well) while some of the players still called meย "Tagging Hero"ย right now. Of course! I always tagging them check these exciting Diamond Diaries contests, discussions and more threads. ๐Ÿ˜„

So you mustย answer all of these 3 questions first before you confirmย to subscribe on Diamond Diaries Tagging List. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So here are 3 questions for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Have youย still playingย Diamond Diaries Saga? Yes or No?

2. Are you stillย active playerย joined on Diamond Diaries Community/King Community? Yes or No?

3. Do you want toย receive your tags from your notificationsย when next new exciting Diamond Diaries and General contests (also Badges), discussions and more threads areย releasedย on Diamond Diaries Community and also Community Hub (but not in the game)? Yes or No?

If all of three questions are confirmed "Yes", you can write "Subscribe" on this thread that I willย check your commentsย andย add your tagsย on Diamond Diaries Tagging List. Then you will received your tags on your notifications "Bell icon ๐Ÿ””" when next new exciting Diamond Diaries and General contests (also Badges), discussions and more threads are released on Diamond Diaries Community and Community Hub (but not in the game). ๐Ÿ˜Š

If youย don't wantย to receive your tags on Diamond Diaries Community and Community Hub, you can write "Unsubscribe" then I will check your comments whileย remove your tagsย on Diamond Diaries Tagging List that youย never receive your tagsย on Diamond Diaries Community and Community Hub.

** Anyway,ย more exciting Community Hub contests, news, discussions, feedbacksย and more threadsย alsoย releasedย onย Community Hub, if youย want to subscribeย Community Hub Tagging List, you can check and comment to subscribeย hereย that youย will also receivedย your tags on your notifications when next new Community Hub contests, news, discussions, feedbacks and more threadsย releasedย if youย agree. ๐Ÿ˜‰ **

So I hope the players never miss out while got tags to check on these threadsย easier. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

(Edited/Updated : 11th October 2023)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ New to the Community? Registerย HEREย in just 2 seconds!

ยซ13456730

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?