๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2063

Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 190 Level 3

I must had played this level about 50 times today already and still stuck. One of those levels which is split across 4 screens. I can complete the first section with 26 moves left. The second with 20 moves left. But when it comes to the third, there is not enough water bottles to give an advantage to move onto the final section. Always end up with 5 or 6 moves left which is never enough to clear this final area! I've even got Booster buddies which helps complete the first area leaving me with 25 or 26 moves and that isn't helping either

Once, I managed to collect all jewels to gain 10 bars but still couldn't complete it with an extra 5 moves! Just doesn't seem possible. Tried all sorts to maximise moves but to no avail. I really think this level should be marked as "hard level" lol.

Has anyone else had any joy finishing level 2063?

ยซ13

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,782 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Andy_Green ๐Ÿ‘‹

Yes! You are right! After I check this level, this level is another one impossible to us especially on third stage, we should link more than 15 moves to collect all of the perfume bottles (popped little) until the diamond reached up to the line.

Then we cannot pass on last stage as not enough moves to pass this level. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Anyway, I used 5 extra moves once is better to pass this level on yesterday.

So let me asked Community Team for this level then we will waiting for their team answer on Monday. Thank you for your feedback! ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you have more than 9 gold bars and got so close, you can use 5 extra moves once to pass this level. Please don't use all of start up boosters as also cannot passed this level.

Have a SASSY day! โค๏ธ

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 192 Level 2

Ik heb het zelfde probleem, het level is veel te moeilijk

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again!ย @bianca70ย ๐Ÿ‘‹

Sorry for your reply because we can only useย Englishย onย this area around King Community.ย Don't worry! You make sure useย Google Translateย to translateย English Languageย on next time as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰

** Also please read the House Rulesย here! **

Don't worry! I have asked Community Team to check this level already then we are not sure thus level will fixed or not on Monday. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a sassy day! โค๏ธ

• Andy_Green

Thank you for your reply! I see by your screenshots you had also maxed out possible moves left for each area. Yes, even with 5 or 6 moves left for the last area, it is still not enough. Obviously possible if you have hammers etc (which I don't have) but any level should be possible to complete without any boosters. 2063 certainly isn't lol.

Thank you for passing the dilemma onto the DDS team!

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome! That's right! We will waiting for Community Team answer to decide this level should be fixed or not on Monday. @Andy_Green ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Andy_Green

Update: managed to get to last area with 8 moves remaining and nope, not enough to complete the level. Ah well.... I tried! Fingers crossed, it'll get sorted.

Out of interest, who tests new levels before they are publicly released?

• Andy_Green

Glutton for punishment! Butttt..... now just discovered a bug on third area! Diamond.floated to top and removed but diamond on top left not progressed to final area! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Andy_Green

Has anyone managed to complete this level without using any boosters etc and just the allocated number of moves?

• Andy_Green

Ahhhh never mind! Just replayed this level and see it had been made fairer. Only need a few liquid bottles to raise the diamond as opposed to many before!

Only reason why I replayed this level is because I'm waiting for new ones to be added tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Diamond_Lim

Yes! This level is fixed completed! @Andy_Green ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Especially on third stage, the perfume bottles are popped up increases. ๐Ÿ˜„

So we have more moves left to pass last stage completed. ๐Ÿ˜„

Anyway, there are Level 2090 (new levels are released today soon) on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let's go to next new level! Keep going! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?