๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐Ÿ’ Celebrate Diamond Diaries' level 2000 with us and claim your badge!

Comments

• Paola15Rodriguez
    Paola15Rodriguez Posts: 3 Newbie

Este juego me encanta es chevere

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello!ย @Paola15Rodriguez ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Sorry for your reply because we can only useย Englishย onย this area around King Community.ย Don't worry! You make sure useย Google Translateย to translateย English Languageย as well whoย have used another languageย on next time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also please read the House Rulesย here!

** If youย canย speak/writeย German/French/Spanish Language, you can join and askย hereย on International Corner. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š **

Anyway,ย Which King's game have you playing? ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check toย learn guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars andย more onย my below signatureย here.ย ๐Ÿ‘‡

Have a nice and safety day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

8830476080 Posts: 19 Level 2

เค…เคฐเฅ‡ เคฏเคพเคฐ เค•เฅ‹เคˆ เคซเคพเคฏเคฆเคพ เคจเคนเฅ€เค‚ เคฎเคฟเคฒเคพ เค…เคญเฅ€ เคคเค•

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2021

Hello!ย @8830476080ย ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Sorry for your reply because we can only useย Englishย onย this area around King Community.ย Don't worry! You make sure useย Google Translateย to translateย English Languageย as well on next time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also please read the House Rulesย here!

In the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, pleaseย check out thisย guideย as it will help you find your way around.ย If you have any questions, please donโ€™t hesitate to ask.ย 

Tag one of theย Game Moderatorsย by using the @ symbol and then type out our name.ย You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold orย simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• whereishannaa
    whereishannaa Posts: 60 Level 2

I'm a bit late to the party but Level 2000 is an amazing milestone - I imagine there are more levels in the game now. Here's to Levels 3000 and beyond!๐Ÿฅ‚

• Diamond_Lim

It's very okay! Thank you for your coming to celebrate Level 2000 on Diamond Diaries Saga!ย @whereishannaa ๐Ÿ˜„

• GetHanked
    GetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5

comgrats ๐Ÿฅณ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿฅณ on making 2000 levels. Wow what a great achievement ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your coming to celebrate Level 2000 on Diamond Diaries Saga!ย @GetHanked ๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! I see so many players have celebrated Level 2000 on Diamond Diaries Saga! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Thank you for your coming to celebrate Level 2000 on Diamond Diaries Saga! Everyone! ๐Ÿ˜„

And Diamond Diaries Studio Team will be happy to see your sweet feedback! Thanks again! ๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?