🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2001

miekken1
miekken1 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hey, there seem to be a bug. In the first frame on the bottom the jewel stands still on the place and did not roll to the end of the Line.

:-( miekken

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! I will check this level first then I will come back to answer you soon. 😉

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there again! 👋😄

I just coming back to answer you! 😊

I check this level with my two mobile devices, there is still no problem as bottom of these diamonds can roll out to the line completed by gravity. 😊

So did you destroy all of blockers first then the diamonds will roll out to the line completed? 😊

If you have destroyed all of blockers but it's still not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here (Android) or here (Apple) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If it's still not worked after following these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue, please show your screenshot of this problem that I will check it better. 😉 (If you don't how to take a screenshot, you can click here!) Then :

After taking a screenshot of this problem, please let me know what's your Android/Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• jprswife
    jprswife Posts: 2 Newbie

I have this same issue, I actually tried twice and the bottom diamond on the first frame will not roll. I am on android. I cleared cahe and my game is the most up to date. I took a screesnhot of the second time I attempted the level.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @jprswife 👋

Thank you for your feedback and showing this screenshot problem. 😊

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here (Android) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If it's still not worked after following these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue, please let me know what's your Android Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. 😉

I will waiting for your response to answer. 😉

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

WIN Gold Bars and a BADGE in the Community Springtime Celebration Contest!!! HERE

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters 🌟

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• jprswife
    jprswife Posts: 2 Newbie

I did all the steps for Android, and even uninstalled/ reinstalled the app even though force stopping the app, clearing the data, and cache should have worked. I reinstalled the same version of the game I was already playing.

With the app reinstalled the diamond on the top row in the first frame is now frozen.

User Id: 1275399662

Device: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

New Screenshot of trying to play again after taking steps to fix.

• Diamond_Lim

Okay! Thank you for your answering your Game ID and your device. @jprswife 😊

I will ask Community Team checking then I hope their team fixed this level on tomorrow/later as they are off every Saturday and Sunday. Please be patience waiting and many thanks.😊

Have a sassy day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋

I just see the latest version is out today! 😄

So you make sure update the latest version of this game that I hope this level is fixed and you can passed this level soon. 😉

If this level is still not fixed yet after updating the latest version of this game, please let me know while I will help you again. 😉

Have a sassy day! ❤️

• NotFahr
    NotFahr Posts: 1 Newbie

5 moves in and my diamonds get stuck just before the pearl line... its like a glitch. Literally waste 26 more moves and accomplish nothing... have multiple screen shots from multiple attempts. Anyone else have this problem or have an idea how to avoid? Tired of wasting lives and having same problem! Thanks in advance.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @NotFahr 👋

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.40.0) / (Apple - 1.40.0.0) of this game? 😊

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game :

If you have updated the latest version of this game but it's still not worked, how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here (Android) or here (Apple) then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If it's still not worked after following these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue, please let me know what's your Android/Apple Device and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will here to help you again. 😉

Anyway, I see some players have asked this problem too but let's try to follow these steps from above first. 👆😉

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

WIN Gold Bars and a BADGE in the Community Springtime Celebration Contest!!! HERE (It's last day chance)

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters 🌟

Have a sassy day! ❤️

• NotFahr
    NotFahr Posts: 1 Newbie

It's not that the game is crashing or freezing... its a glitch in the game... the Diamonds start to move forward towards the pearl line and they turn and get stuck... the "movement waves" that are supposed to push the diamonds are still moving and you can continue to play moves in the section above... but it doesn't move the diamonds forward! Attached some pics from different tries...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?