1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2001

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

I know! @NotFahr

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.40.0) / (Apple - 1.40.0.0) of this game? ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you have updated the latest version of this game but it's still not worked, how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps :

Android :

Force closing your apps

Thereโ€™s different way of doing this depending on your deviceโ€™s make and model. You can either clear your deviceโ€™s memory or through the application manager in your deviceโ€™s settings.

Restarting your device

Again, it all comes to the make and model of your device.ย 

Thereโ€™s two generic ways for you to restart your Android device:

1. Soft reset: press and hold down the power button for approx. 20 seconds. You should see your device turning off and back on.
    2. Hard reset: take off your deviceโ€™s battery cover and remove the battery. Insert back the battery after approx. 30 seconds and turn your device on using the power button.

Checking the storage on your device

Make sure that you have sufficient free storage on your device, we normally recommend having at least 2GB free.

Reinstalling the game apps

If the previous steps haven't worked, then, as a last resort, we can try reinstalling the game. This will generally fix most other issues but before performing this step please be aware of the following:

• Back up your progress:ย make sure that your game progress is safely backed up to either Facebook or a King account. If you use Facebook then make sure the last level you played was while you were connected. If you don't use Facebook then make sure you have created a King account.ย 
    • NOTE! Lost boosters:ย this step will delete all of yourย saved boosters, extra lives and reset any extra features such as Daily Bonus or extra challenges that you have completed.ย These items and features are saved directly to the device's memory then reinstalling the game, unfortunately, clears them from your game. We will of course, replace any purchased boosters you may lose during this step, but we do not replace any lost free items which may have been won or awarded while playing.ย Please keep this in mind before performing this action!

Once you have backed up your game progress andย considered the lost boosters,ย you can now uninstall the game. For this:

• Go to your device's Settings appย 
    • Tapย Appsย orย Application manager (this may differ depending on your device)
    • Tap the app you want to uninstall
    • Tapย Uninstall

You can now reinstall the game app via the Google Play Store:

• Open the Google Play Store appย 
    • Tap Menuย and go toย โ€œMy Apps and gamesโ€ย ->ย โ€œAllโ€
    • Tap the game app you want to reinstall
    • Tapย Installย 

All thatโ€™s left to do is for you to log back in via Facebook or the King account to restore your game progress and Gold Bars.

If none of the above works, please be sure to check that your device is compatible with our games. You can find out moreย here

Apple :

If youโ€™re already on the most up to date version of your game and iOS, we can perform the following actions:

Force closing your appsย 

1. Double click the Home button to see your open apps
    2. Swipe up on all apps which can interfere with the performance of the game

Restarting your device

1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the โ€œPower Offโ€ slider appears.
    2. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
    3. After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.

Checking the storage on your deviceย 

Make sure that you have sufficient free storage on your device, we normally recommend having at least 2GB free.ย 

Checkย this articleย from Apple for more information about the storage on your device.

Reinstalling the game apps

If the previous steps haven't worked, then, as a last resort, we can try reinstalling the game. This will generally fix most other issues but before performing this step please be aware of the following:

• Back your progress up:ย make sure that your game progress is safely backed up to either Facebook or a Kingdom account. If you use Facebook then make sure the last level you played was while you were connected. If you don't use Facebook then make sure you have created a Kingdom account, check the video below on how to create and synchronize your Kingdom account.
    • Lost boosters:ย this step will also delete all of yourย saved boosters, extra lives and reset any extra features such as Daily Bonus or extra challenges that you have completed.ย These items and features are saved directly to the device's memory then reinstalling the game, unfortunately, clears them from yourย game. We will of course, replace any purchased boosters you may lose during this step, but we do not replace any lost free items which may have been won or awarded while playing.ย Please keep this in mind before performing this action!

Once you have backed up your game progress and considered the lost boosters, you can now uninstall the game. For this:ย 

• Touch the app and hold your finger down until all the apps start to โ€œjiggleโ€
    • When an 'x' icon appears in the top left corner of the app icon - tap it to delete the appย 
    • Now reinstall the game and log back in via Facebook or the Kingdom to restore your game progress and Gold Barsย 

If none of the above works, please check to be sure that your device is compatible with our games, find out moreย hereย 

If it'sย still not workedย after following these steps above, please let me knowย what's your Android/Apple Deviceย andย send your Game IDย (How to find your Game ID)ย that I will here to help you again. I will waiting for your response to answer. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• sinnes526
    sinnes526 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I am having the exact same issue. I dont want to uninstall and lose everything.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thank you for your feedback! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I see some players have this problem too.

Please let me knowย what's your Android Deviceย andย send your Game IDย (How to find your Game ID)ย that I will here to help you again. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I will waiting for your response to answer. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a sassy day. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @NotFahr, @sinnes526 and @jprswife ๐Ÿ‘‹

Have you passed Level 2001 on this game already? ๐Ÿ˜Š

If it's still not passed as any one of diamonds still stucked, please let me knowย what's your Android Deviceย andย send your Game IDย (How to find your Game ID)ย that I will here to help you again. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• sinnes526
    sinnes526 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi and yes I have. Thanks for checking in. It glitches maybe twice. I see others were having longer lasting issues. I was glad to pass it.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your answering. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Please let me knowย what's your Android Deviceย andย send your Game IDย (How to find your Game ID)ย that I will here to help you again. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• KChalon
    KChalon Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I am on level 1662 Hard Level. I am also in a gold bar rival challenge and keep winning but they're not giving me my gold bars.. can anyone relate??

• KChalon
    KChalon Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Is there any other way to get gold bars without breaking the piggy bank?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2021
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Don't worry! I will check this level first then I will come back to answer you soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also check :

๐Ÿ’ Diamond Diariesย Guidesย andย Pollsย ๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ’Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebrationย HERE

๐Ÿ’ Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreย here! ๐Ÿคฉ

๐ŸŒŸ Win Gold Barsย here! Help Lucy identify the characters (General Contest) ๐ŸŒŸ

Have a sassy day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Finally I come back to answer you now! ๐Ÿ˜„

I checked this level is still nothing so tricky yet and no problem, so let me show you how to pass level 1662 without using boosters and extra moves today. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Firstly, you must check where are keys unlocked on, perfume bottles released from top and bottom (after unlocked on middle) and green and yellow charms (bottles) released from bottom on Picture 1.๐Ÿ˜‰

You make sure link star ray charms to destroy below of the blockers and collect below of the key (or keys together) easily on Picture 2-3.

After that, you don't collect another one key (except the helpful birds, it's very okay) and just collect more perfume bottles first then you special ray charms to destroy the bottom of charms and then green and yellow charms and bottles will released from bottom that you can continue linking more charms and bottles better, so the diamond will move to the line completed on Picture 4. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tada! I have tried playing this level has still no problem twice and without using boosters and extra moves today. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜„

So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can also learning these amazing linking skills (created by myself) if you want interested to learn :

Good luck and have a sassy day! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?