🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Problem with level 2086 Diamond dairies

spoat
spoat Posts: 41 Level 2

Why does on YouTube level 2086 has 28 moves and my game has only 27 moves?

Best Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello there @Mongol and welcome to our Community!

I believe you are referring to Diamond Diaries Saga. If yes, our Game Mod, Miss @Diamond Lim will be able to help you. Meanwhile, you may visit here for level tips about this game. Also, you may refer to this list to help you visit the different areas in this Community.

For your information, @Elsa  and I are the Hub Moderators here and are ready to assist or guide you with any issues relating to the Community.

There is a lot to see and many things to do in the Community, so check out this guide to help you find your way around whenever you are free. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a drop box that you can click on the correct name. Then hit the enter button and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

On the other hand, you may start exploring the Hub here and look out for topic of your interests. To start off, you can participate in discussion that are highlighted in green but always check out page 1 for the info before you start commenting/posting.

Thank you for joining us, have fun and happy exploring!

💕💕🤗🤗🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,749 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello again! @spoat and @Mongol 👋

Great news! This level is really fixed completed as some moves added. 😄

I have tried playing this level again then it's no problem now! 👍😄

You can trying again to play this level and I hope you can passed this level soon. 😉

Make sure you use stable Internet Connection while waiting at least 1 minute first then this level will be fixed now! 😉

Have a sassy day! ❤️

Answers

• Mongol
    Mongol Posts: 47 Level 2
    edited April 2021

Anyone else stuck on #2086 ? I've been trying for a week and I don't get enough bottles to bring 2 diamonds to necklace line even with 9 moves left.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello there @Mongol and welcome to our Community!

I believe you are referring to Diamond Diaries Saga. If yes, our Game Mod, Miss @Diamond Lim will be able to help you. Meanwhile, you may visit here for level tips about this game. Also, you may refer to this list to help you visit the different areas in this Community.

For your information, @Elsa  and I are the Hub Moderators here and are ready to assist or guide you with any issues relating to the Community.

There is a lot to see and many things to do in the Community, so check out this guide to help you find your way around whenever you are free. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a drop box that you can click on the correct name. Then hit the enter button and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

On the other hand, you may start exploring the Hub here and look out for topic of your interests. To start off, you can participate in discussion that are highlighted in green but always check out page 1 for the info before you start commenting/posting.

Thank you for joining us, have fun and happy exploring!

💕💕🤗🤗🤗

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your tagging me. @wykoon 😊

Hello again! @Mongol 👋

Don't worry! I will check this level first then I will come back to answer you soon. 😉

You can followed @wykoon the Community Hub Moderator has answered you to visit my guides, the different areas in this Community and more guides to help you find your way around whenever you are free (created by @Elsa the Community Hub Moderator). 😊

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters (General Contest) 🌟

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Mongol 👋

Yes! You are right! I have checked this level again, this level is problem as it's perfume bottles are no enough to be popped or has too less moves.

I have tried playing this level so much but it's still remains same failed today. 😥

Don't worry! I will asking Community Team to check and fix this level soon. 😉

By the way, thank you for your feedback. 😊

** If you have any questions/bugs on this game, please ask here that I will be happy to help you on Diamond Diaries Support Community (Correct Area). 😊 **

Have a sassy day! ❤️

I will move this thread to Diamond Diaries Community soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @spoat 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The player has asked this level has problem too on yesterday. 😥

Don't worry! This level is still reported while I have asked Community Team this level already on yesterday, please be patient until their team will fixed it soon. Thanks! ❤️😊

Also check :

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓

Hello again! @spoat and @Mongol 👋

Great news! This level is really fixed completed as some moves added. 😄

I have tried playing this level again then it's no problem now! 👍😄

You can trying again to play this level and I hope you can passed this level soon. 😉

Make sure you use stable Internet Connection while waiting at least 1 minute first then this level will be fixed now! 😉

Have a sassy day! ❤️

• scherly
    scherly Posts: 15 Level 2

Hello @Diamond Lim

I still only have 27 moves

can you help me? Thank you

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @scherly 👋

Oh! No! I check this level again while this level really changed back to 27 moves! 😢

Don't worry! I will asking Community Team change back to 30 moves on this level as well, please be patient until their team will fixed it soon or not. Thanks! ❤️😊

Anyway, if you got so close as there is no blockers left, you can use 5 extra moves once only but don't use another boosters that you can passed this level as well. 😉

Also check :

Have a sassy day! 😊

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 192 Level 2

Level 2146 is the same level als level 2086, nut bij level 2146 you have 27 moves

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again, everyone! 👋

Don't worry! Except using 5 extra moves with 9 gold bars, you can also get extra moves with your teammates (Jeweller's Club Event). 😉

I hope you can passed this level too. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?