🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level high score table....just me?!

Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 187 Level 3

Hi all! Just wondering if this is just a bug or am I the only one that has got to level 2115 in the entire world? Lol.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

It's not bug, only you have passed on your current level that you are only one and still first one on leaderboard. Haha! Me too! 😄

The reason is your friends still not reached to your current level yet, so you never seen your friends on leaderboard and your friends are still on lower level than you are. 😁

Well done! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍😄

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 187 Level 3

🤣😂

This time it is taking me longer to complete the new levels so by time the next lot are added tonight I won't have to wait lol.

I have to confess, this game is just brilliant. I've seen and played other imitations but none come close to Diamind Diaries Saga or are ruined by intrusive adverts, which leads me straight to the Uninstall option! Candy Crush Saga, for example, has the best idea ever - a CHOICE to view adverts in exchange for boosters. 😀

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! Perfect! We will waiting new levels released today soon. But I also can't wait too! @Andy_Green 😄

Anyway, thank you for your love playing this game. I always love playing this game only too. ❤️😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?