🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2131

bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Jan bij level 2131 and hé is zo difficult, when you came in the next zone, hou have 15 sets over,that is to little, there are so Manny gold opstapelen, van you make IT nog zo difficult.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,888 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @bianca70 👋

I know this level is very tricky to us but let me checking this level again then I will come back to answer you soon. 😉

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters (General Contest) 🌟

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2021

Hello again! @bianca70 👋

I am back to answer you now. 😊

Yes, you are right! This level is really impossible to us especially we have no enough moves and plus flowers and green charms released will be more difficult on second stage that cannot passed this level easily. I have tried playing this level a lot but it's still failed.

So I will asking Community Team to check and fix this level on Monday. Please be patience waiting and thanks again. 😊

• naadeali
    naadeali Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi king .

I m waiting for new levels series.i have completed 2021 levels.

N now according to policy n regulations you doesn't send mn new levels on this Thursday .I waiting for please send me as soon as possible.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @naadeali 👋

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.40.0) / (Apple - 1.40.0.0) of this game? 😊

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game :

After updating the latest version of this game, you should use stable Internet Connection while waiting a least 2 minutes that I hope the latest new levels released on this game! 😊

If you have followed these steps above but it's still not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

By the way, there are 2135 levels (Max Level) on this game with mobile devices. 😊

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters (General Contest) 🌟

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

I'm back again! This level is infuriating. It's split over two stages. I can easily get to the second stage with 20 or 21 moves remaining but there are three diamonds to clear. By the time I've removed the first diamond, I'm lucky if I've 2 or 3 moves remaining to clear the other two diamonds, which is impossible.

Unless I'm missing something, has anyone else managed to finish this level?

• Andy_Green

Here are a couple of screenshofs. As you can see, there are still two diamonds to remove and no moves left. As above, I can get to this second stage with 20+ moves remaining but no matter how lucky you may be, there still isn't enough moves in order to complete the level. I've also tried with an additional 5 moves. No luck.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

I know this level is still impossible to us. Some players have asked this level has problem too. 😢

Anyway, this level is still reported to Community Team then waiting for their team answers to fix this level easier soon/later. Please be patience as their team is still very busy to do until their team answered. 😉

Have a sassy day. ❤️

• Andy_Green

Thanks for the reply! It's good to know that it is not me being a bad player then and the level has posed problems for some lol.

Far from me to criticise as I absolutely love this game, but someone must have had a few drinks when thinking this level up and cackled at the thought of how difficult it is to complete. 🤣😂🤣

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome! We hope their team answered us to fix this level. @Andy_Green 😄

• mozart
    mozart Posts: 45 Level 2

I also have problems with Level 2131...

Best numbers of moves for next step was 22....but not enough to bring 3 more diamants down... :-( I now try for about 6 days or more....

Please help :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?