🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How do I find out what level I was on, on my old phone?

latte_57
latte_57 Posts: 1 Newbie

My old phone completely died. I have a new phone. How do I find out what level I was on from my old phone so I can get back to playing on my new phone

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you connected your current Facebook or King Account to save your progress on this game with your old device? 😊

If yes, don't worry! Here is a tips of how to save your current progress on this game (Facebook) :

• Open your game on your new device.
    • Tap "Save your progress" then tap blue Continue with Facebook button, enter your current same Facebook email and password when you have connected your current same Facebook Account with your old device already (before your old device crashed) and off you go! 😉

(Or Kingdom Account) :

• Open your game on your new device.
    • Tap "Save your progress" then tap "Log in with Email" on below of Already a King Account (Not Sign Up with Email), enter your current same email and password when you have connected your current same Kingdom Account with your old device already (before your old device crashed) and off you go! 😉

So I hope this helps you save your current progress on this game. 😊

But the boosters and some events cannot be transferred (missing) on any King's Games with any devices.

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer. 😊

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?