🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Lvl 2145 not enough bottles

12346»

Comments

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

Woohoo! Excellent and thank you to support team for continously listening to players feedback.

• Wallycom
    Wallycom Posts: 16 Level 2

Thanks dev team for completely changing lvl 2146. Now im at lvl 2165, this lvl got me

frustrated in so many ways. 1st often got stuck because of stacking diamond. 2nd the move are so low. 3rd i need to get purple ball to complete the key set, but 2165 is the last lvl and it does not contain purple ball...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! 👋

Congratulations! You have completed Level 2146 on this game! Well done! 👍😄

And thank you for your showing this level has problem on screenshot. 😊

I see your screenshot has problem especially both of diamonds go to same way direction. One diamond dropped down to the bottom while one controller is unlocked completed but another one diamond (also one diamond is still on same way direction) is not dropped down to the bottom. So that's why another controller is still not unlocked as another one diamond is still on the one diamond on same way direction.

I have checked this level has still no problem and enough moves today but I know this level is really tricky. 😄

Don't worry! I am back to help you how to pass level 2165 without using boosters and extra moves today.

Firstly, you make sure link two star ray charms to collect these keys. ✌️😉

After unlocking the diamonds, please one by one diamond go to different one way direction (not same way direction like your shown screenshot). The helpful birds can help you to destroy charm against down to diamonds. So you can continue going to second stage. On second stage, you make sure link cross/star charms to destroy these charms until both of diamonds will dropped down to the line completed. 😉

I have tried playing this level many times and still no problem without using boosters and extra moves today.

So I hope you can understand to read this level tips and passed this level soon. 👆😉

You can also check to learn amazing linking skills if you're interested to learn :

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Wallycom

Hi again mr lim.. Another impossibru lvl appeared lvl 2202. I got box with 6hour unlimited lives, i used it on this lvl but it seems impossible to finish. Can you check tq again.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋

Yes! You are right again! This level is another one impossible to us especially it's too less moves to us again. 😢

So I used 5 extra moves once to pass this level today.

Anyway, I will asking them to check and fix this level again. Please be patience as their team is still very busy to do and maybe they will back on Monday. Thanks again! ❤️😊

You can also use all of start-up boosters or 5 extra moves once to pass this level too if you have more boosters or/and gold bars. 😉

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Wallycom

After thousands of try i finally successfully solve 2202 without any booster and gold bar. Its really super hard lvl.

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Congratulations! You have completed this super tricky level! Well done! Let's reached to next new levels! 👍😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?