scherly
scherly Posts: 15 Level 2

Please help me on level 2130

thx

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Don't worry! Let me check this level first then I will come back to answer you soon. 😉

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Finally I am back to answer you now! 😄

So let me help you how to pass level 2130 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😉

After completed first jewel box and make sure have 12 moves (more than 12 moves) left, you make sure link to collect many perfume bottles first (also use special ray charms to collect them especially perfume bottles released from above here). If there is no link them better, you can use special ray charms (star ray charm is better) then can destroy the flowers that you can link to collect the perfume bottles and many charms better. 😉

After that, perfume water almost to above here, you can link vertical/cross/star ray charm to destroy the charms on left middle place that the diamond will float up almost to the line easily. Finally you can continue collecting the bottles then you link above these charms against the diamond and line that the diamond can reached to the line completed. 😉

Tada! I completed this level with 2nd try and without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

So I checked this level is still not problem and I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. 😉

You can also check to learn my amazing linking skills if you want interested to learn. 😎

Good luck and have a sassy day! 🤞😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?