glows Posts: 1 Newbie

When I am playing the game don't have face

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😄

Don't worry! Here are tips of how to change your profile picture on any King's Games 😉 :

This depends on how you are connected to the game. 

If you're playing connected to a King account, then simply follow these steps:

• Open the game on your device and tap the Settings button (usually shaped as a cog) / My profile (Blue Button).
    • Click on Sign Up With Email (Haven't created your King Account yet) / Log In With Email Button (Sign up your King Account completed already) 
    • Then choose the option 'Edit profile' and Click on camera 📷 button then now can changed your profile picture and you're all set!

Or you go to this King website : King.com (Website Link) but this instruction is only available on PC.

• Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Click on your profile picture then now can changed your profile picture and you're all set too!

If you are saving your game with Facebook, your Facebook profile picture will show in the game. If you'd like to change these simply log into your own Facebook account, make the changes and you're good to go! Please note that the changes may take a few hours to be pushed into your game profile.

Rest of players are Kingdom Players (non-Facebook Players) haven't changed their own profile picture, so they still remain unchanged King's Character Pictures.

I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

If you have any questions on this game and another question, please let me know while I will help you again. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?