💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

For the last 2 days I cannot load Diamond Diaries

Options

Answers

• drb
    drb Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

having same problem. last week or so, couldn't get past orange loading screen with "polishing, setting, etc". finally got loaded; even got to walkway with numbered levels. select next level for me, all I get is blank white playing board, with puffs of colored smoke at bottom

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome back to Sweet King Community! 👑

That's great! Thanks for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 👍😄

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

• drb
    drb Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

no help. despite all your recommendations of what "I should do" to fix it, when all my other FB games work, and yours doesn't, it's you, not me. nbd, they take my $ as well as you used to

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2021
    Options

Thank you for your answering again.

How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Computer) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

If it's still not worked, You click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game User ID on Facebook check here) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.😉

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) with mobile device if you have mobile device then you save your progress (click on Blue button of save your progress on main screen of this game then connect with your Facebook Account), so you can continue playing on your current level but boosters cannot be transferred. 😊

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Moonwoman58
    Moonwoman58 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I play 3 different games on King and none of them will load for almost a week now. Please fix

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can playing these games. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked again, please let me know! 😉

Also check :

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

• dihna
    dihna Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

New to this website. Do I still launch from face book because it won't load on their website.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hello again! 👋

I think you have asked this problem with this game on Facebook/PC. 🤔

How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Computer) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

If it's still not worked, You click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game User ID on Facebook check here) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.😉

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) with mobile device if you have mobile device then you click on save your progress (click on Blue button) on main screen of this game then connect with your Facebook Account), so you can continue playing on your current level but boosters cannot be transferred. 😊

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC. 😉

If you have any questions on this game, please let me know! 😉

Also check :

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! Sorry! This website (King Community) has only Supports, Discussions, Contests and others.

You can play Diamond Diaries Saga on Facebook. You log in on Facebook App first then you search on "Diamond Diaries Saga (has shown Game)" and finally you can playing it on Facebook. 😉

If this game is still not loading, How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Computer) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

If it's still not worked, You click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game User ID on Facebook check here) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.😉

But you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) with mobile device if you have mobile device then you click on save your progress (click on Blue button) on main screen of this game then connect with your Facebook Account), so you can continue playing on your current level but boosters cannot be transferred. 😊

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC. 😉

If you have any questions on this game, please let me know! 😉

Also check :

Have a sassy day! 😊

• air2
    air2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi I have the same problem

playing on FaceBook(laptop windows 10),,for the last week Diamond Diaries Saga partially loads then gets stuck on the "searching for diamonds,coloring charms " etc screen and wont go past that.

I have done everything mentioned in Diamond Lins post,everything is up to date(Chrome and Edge)-still wont load properly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?