💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

For the last 2 days I cannot load Diamond Diaries

Options

Answers

• sivsko
    sivsko Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Kan ikke komme ind i Diamond Diaries hvorfor ?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,090 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @sivsko 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉

You can also read the House Rules here!

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hello there, Everyone! 👋

Thank you for your feedback! I will asking Community Team to check this problem but I am not sure they fixed this problem on PC or not. 🤔

But you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) with mobile device if you have mobile device then you click on save your progress (click on Blue button) on main screen of this game then connect with your Facebook Account), so you can continue playing on your current level but boosters cannot be transferred. 😊

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC. 😉

Also check :

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Let me asking Community Team to check this problem but I am not sure they fixed this problem on PC or not. 🤔

Also check :

Have a sassy day! 😊

• susanmeerleveld
    susanmeerleveld Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2021
    Options

I have the same problem. Playing on facebook with Windows 10 and Chrome.

For at least one week the game won't load.

History and cache cleared, game removed and started again from app page. My browser had 528 points.

But the only thing i see is Coloring Charms, searching for diamonds etc.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your feedback! I will asking Community Team to check this problem but I am not sure they fixed this problem on PC or not. 🤔

But you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) with mobile device if you have mobile device then you click on save your progress (click on Blue button) on main screen of this game then connect with your Facebook Account), so you can continue playing on your current level but boosters cannot be transferred. 😊

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC. 😉

Also check :

Have a sassy day! 😊

• spoat
    spoat Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Hi lim I having trouble on level 2202. I'm been on this level for 2 weeks. Is there a problem or just me😂?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hello again! 👋

This level is fixed while easier as I have reported it already on last week then two moves added on this level. ✌️😊

Before fixing :

After fixing :

So you make sure link charms against the flowers then you can link more charms possible while the helpful birds also collect the keys sometimes. 😉

You don't forget to update the latest version of this game (Android - 1.42.0) / (Apple - 1.42.0.0) that this level is fixed and updated while the latest new levels always released now. 😉

Anyway, I see one player has asked this level has problem as not enough moves but luckily passed this level before fixing. I will like asking Community Team as it's also impossible then this level has added two moves. So there is no players asked this level problem on this weekend. 😊

I hope you can passed this level soon. 😊

Good luck and Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

• susanmeerleveld
    susanmeerleveld Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your reply Diamond Lim.

I will wait, still hoping they can fix it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?