🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

For the last 2 days I cannot load Diamond Diaries

valeriess
valeriess Posts: 1 Newbie

Diamond Diaries will not load for me on my PC. I would like to know what steps I can make to get it to load

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello again! 👋

If you still have issues with getting Diamond Diaries Saga to load fully on your desktop, please post your Game ID here on the page so they can investigate the issue further.

How to find your Game ID? Please check HERE.

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Have a sassy day. ❤️😊

Answers

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @valeriess 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Uh oh! Have you still trouble crashing or not loading on this game with using Facebook or Facebook Gameroom? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 😉

You can click here (Facebook) 👈 (This solve discussion by Community Team) to read and follow troubleshooting steps of this problem (crashing/loading) that I hope this helps you can playing/opening this game! 😊

** If you have followed these troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. 😊**

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• RxRanger
    RxRanger Posts: 1 Newbie

It gets to finding, load city routs..... and proceed

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3

Try two things see if you have enough space on your device to see if the game will have enough room to be loaded on it. Also trying reinstalling the game. Your game may have gotten a glitch in it somewhere and you need to maybe restart the device so you can have it load fully. See if that helps.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 2021

Hello there! @RxRanger 👋

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked again, please let me know! 😉

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

• RxRanger
    RxRanger Posts: 1 Newbie

I even cleaned my browser, used "disk Clean-up" and tried a different browser.

Still game gets to "coloring gems, setting routs......" and stalls there

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your answering. 😊

You can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game User ID on Facebook check here) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer. 😊

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

I hope this helps too and have a nice weekend. ❤️😊

• susanbailey
    susanbailey Posts: 2 Newbie

I consistently try to play this game but the loading will not complete. Very frustrated.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @susanbailey 👋

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

Also check :

Have a sassy day! 😊

• susanbailey
    susanbailey Posts: 2 Newbie

Game will not load!!!!

• Diamond_Lim

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

Also check :

Have a sassy day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?