Games

sforres705
sforres705 Posts: 2 Newbie

I got a new phone but still have the same phone number... all my games are gone

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,433 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me help you how to get your progress back and how to install your King Games on your new device 😉

Before moving to your new device, you need to make sure you go through a few simple steps first:

• Enter your game on your old device.
    • Back up your progress and connect to Facebook or to the Kingdom.
    • Install the game on your new device.
    • Open the game and connect it back to Facebook or the Kingdom.

All your game progress and Gold Bars should be transferred to your brand new device!

By connecting to Facebook or Kingdom, you are synchronizing your progress with their game servers. Therefore, your progress and gold bars will be easily transferred in between all your devices

If for some reason the progress and Gold Bars do not transfer, try contacting us here and send your Game ID (How to find your Game User ID on mobile, check this page) where they can help you get them back.

Boosters, extra lives, and extra moves are not saved on their servers, they are saved locally on your device in which you received them.This means that, unlike Gold Bars and your level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device.

The good news is that if you still have access to the old device everything will still be there! Why not head on back over and use up those boosters to power through some levels before switching to your new device? 

If you have any issues with your purchase, click here (Android) or here (Apple) to read more. 

Always remember that we never recommend storing too many free boosters on your device, not only is there a chance they may be lost but they can also affect the game play. We offer a variety of ways to get free boosters every day so there is no need to stockpile them. Use them to get past those tricky levels!

I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💍Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level (Diamond Diaries Contest) 🎎

Have a sassy day! 😊

• sforres705
    sforres705 Posts: 2 Newbie

I don't have my old phone anymore

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,433 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Okay! Don't worry! You just install the games on your new device. Then open the games and connect it back to Facebook or the Kingdom. I hope you can get your progress back on games too! 😉

If it's still not worked, please let me know again! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?