🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

App auto updated & been put back to level 2120!

124»

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Great to hear! Let's continue playing next new levels! Sassy! @charlychoon 😄

• Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑

Same thing happened to me this morning. Max level - 2255 back to 2120. All my power ups are gone too. I had about 20 on all 3 power ups. What is going on @Diamond Lim ?!! Help!

• casandra66thompson
    casandra66thompson Posts: 11 Level 2

I haven’t gotten a new IOS update yet. Maybe they removed the update after the problems. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

• Diamond_Lim

Don't worry! I will asking their team again. 😉

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💍Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 2021

Hello there! 👋

If you have played it on Android Device, You make sure update the latest version of this game (1.43.2) and use stable Internet Connection that I hope you can beck to your current level on this game. 😉

If you have played it on Apple device, Don't worry! I will asking their team again then we hope they will update the latest version of this game on Apple Devices (Ios/iPad/iPhone). 😉

And very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

Also check :

💍Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 2021

Hello again! @casandra66thompson and @Marcella_UX 👋

Finally! Great news is back as the latest version of this game (1.43.2.0) released on Apple Devices right now! 😄

So you make sure update the latest version first, then you can see the latest new levels on this game right now! There are 2270 levels currently on this game! 😉

But unfortunately as their team agree they do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

You can also participate here to challenge to beat my score that you can also win FREE Gold Bars on this game! You have until Friday, 30th July 2021, 09:00 CET to participate and you will find Terms and Conditions here!

Have a sassy day! 😊

• kitkat10410
    kitkat10410 Posts: 0 Newbie

User id

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @kitkat10410 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.43.2) / (Apple - 1.43.2.0) of this game? 😊

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game :

After updating the latest version of this game, you should use stable Internet Connection while waiting a least 2 minutes that I hope the latest new levels released on this game! 😊

If you have followed these steps above but it's still not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

By the way, there are 2270 levels (Max Level) and released 15 new levels every Thursday on this game with mobile devices. 😊

If you don't want to play next next levels and reset back to Level 1 on this game, please ask on "Contact Us" then ask your reset back to Level 1 and you Game ID that I hope they will help you reset back to Level 1 on this game but you should waiting longer as their team is still very busy to do and help players on King Community. Thank you! 😊

Also check :

💍Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level (Diamond Diaries Contest) 🎎

Have a sassy day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?