🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Not able to log in to the game

berta6909
berta6909 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited August 2021 in Support

L signed up for king after playing one of the games on facebook however now after signing up, I can not sign in on your site nor can i access the game on face book not happy what is the meaning of this??????

Answers

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,618 Level 5

@berta6909 . I am sorry this happened to you. I have had to reset my password before in order to sign back in

• berta6909
    berta6909 Posts: 2 Newbie

finally got back in for a sec and realized that it stole ALL of my boosters

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,806 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your tagging me! @rebelchild 😊

Hello there! @berta6909 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for my late reply as I am coming late. 😅

It's great to hear to solve this problem! 👍😄

⚠️ Also please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

You can got boosters/gold bars with features/events on this game. 😉

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars here! (General Contest)

Summer Fun Community Contest here! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

• Noel_Werber
    Noel_Werber Posts: 18 Level 2

Diamond Diaries worked for ONE day. Now same problem..Will not load up...What gives?? King really sux

• Linda_St-Jean
    Linda_St-Jean Posts: 8 Level 2

Have not been able to play Diamond Diaries for 2 days now. When I hit the level I want to play, I get a white screen. What is going on?

• Diamond_Lim

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but still have issues with getting Diamond Diaries Saga to load fully on your PC, please post your Game ID here on the page so they can investigate the issue further.

How to find your Game ID? Please check HERE.

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars here! (General Contest)

Summer Fun Community Contest here! (General Contest)

🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Noel_Werber

I'm back reporting NOTHING HAS CHANGED.....Game keeps loading but will not open...Reported it worked 8-7...One day only,...

• Noel_Werber

Worked 8/11...Today back to normal NAH I'M NOT GOING TO LOAD AGAIN...lol

• Diamond_Lim

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?