🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Game CHEATING again.

Options
MonicaTanguma
MonicaTanguma Posts: 42 Pro Player 👑

I'm at level 2347.

The diamond diaries game glitches are becoming more and more obvious.

There are not enough moves to win the game without paying coins and the boosters are worthless when they miss ridiculously on purpose.

Will these glitches be fixed anytime soon? I'm seriously considering uninstalling the game. It's not at all fun to play a glitched and fixed game.

Answers

• nellie73
    nellie73 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I am at level 1968.

I think the minute you beat the game it reduces the amounts of moves to force paid playing.

I've seen the boosters become completely ineffective and useless even if you pay.

Total glitch and uncompetitive.

I've played less and less.

I'll probably uninstall too.

• nellie73
    Options

Do you think they will fix?

I get so irritated when the game sticks me on a level I can't pass without forcing me to pay money and STILL the boosters don't work.

I purchase coins once in a while but this is ridiculous.

Are all king games rigged like this?

Do you know of a game that does not cheat like this

• nellie73
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Yep! This level is impossible to us as it's too less moves again.

I have reported to Community Team to check and fix this level already. Please be patience until their team fixed it easier. Thank you for your feedback. 😊

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars here! (General Contest)

Summer Fun Community Contest here! (General Contest)

🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @nellie73 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Finally I am back! I checked this level is still no tricky yet today. So let me help you how to pass level 1968 without using boosters and extra moves. 😉

You can see my following tip's screenshots :

I have completed this level without using boosters and extra moves and with 1st try today.

I hope you can passed this level too soon. 😉

You can also check to learn my amazing skills that I hope you can playing these levels become easier. 😉

And don't worry! These events/features are still helping you to earn more boosters/gold bars on this game. 😉

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

Have a sassy day! 😊

• nellie73
    Options

#diamondlim

With all courtesy...

I passed that level forever ago. It took like 50 tries and more.

The boosters did not work and there were not enough moves.

The minute I purchased some coins it became easier. I did not use any boosters but the game suddenly became easier and finally allowed me to pass.

Purchasing coins is supposed to be optional. The game is supposed to be fair and passable without coins.

The game forced me to purchase to level up. I'm an expert player. I fully understand game gets more challenging. This is not what is happening.

These huge flaws are irritating and have started to become really blatant as you pass level 1900.

Forcing players to purchase coins or make it impassable if you dont is cheating.

If game not adjusted for fair play it's not worth playing.

Boosters should work as intended also. How can you truly gain expertise at a game when the game changes its rules and parameters the minute it starts losing to the player.

Also...playing hard and winning all keys to win coins only to run out of time and lose all your efforts for no coins just because the time runs out is also a flaw. If I've collected all keys....where is the reward? I stopped collecting for keys too. It's a useless side challenge that rarely pays out. Not worth the effort.

I understand the game is designed to make money. And I do purchase coins for more lives. Am sure you will agree it's bad business to cheat players.

The game needs to be made more challenging but not by making boosters useless or reducing moves to make it impassable. Make it more challenging by adding side challenges to earn more coins for play. Maybe add jewelry hunting quests to complete a grouping of levels etc...

I love playing diamond diaries. Its relaxing and I've played it for years. I have multiple accounts. Of my 7 accounts most are above level 2000. I've invested time and have spent money. Ive enjoyed it till now.

I am seriously considering uninstalling the diamond diaries game as I did with candy crush. All for the same reasons.

I love kings diamond diaries game. Its genius is in its simplicity and straightforward game play. It used to be challenging, fair and relaxing. Now it's just reduced moves, useless boosters, repetitive maps with impassable levels forcing you to pay your way thru when it cant beat the player.

I'm not asking for it to be made easier. I'm asking for it to be made FAIR.

I beat the diamond diaries game at level 1900 when it started cheating to beat ME.

I'm hoping these flaws in design can be fixed. Please let me know when these flaws are fixed so I can start playing again. If the game is not going to be made fair let me know so I can uninstall it.

It will be disappointing but I at least wont be wasting my time or money.

Thanks.

• nellie73
    edited August 2021
    Options

#diamondlim

With all courtesy...

The minute I purchased some coins it became easier. I did not use any boosters but the game suddenly became easier and finally allowed me to pass.

Purchasing coins is supposed to be optional. The game is supposed to be fair and passable without coins.

The game forced me to purchase to level up. I'm an expert player. I fully understand game gets more challenging. This is not what is happening.

These huge flaws are irritating and have started to become really blatant as you pass level 1900.

Forcing players to purchase coins or make it impassable if you dont is cheating.

Boosters should work as intended also. How can you truly gain expertise at a game when the game changes its rules and parameters the minute it starts losing to the player.

Also...playing hard and winning all keys to win coins only to run out of time and lose all your efforts for no coins just because the time runs out is also a flaw. If I've collected all keys....where is the reward? I stopped collecting for keys too. It's a useless side challenge that rarely pays out. Not worth the effort.

I understand the game is designed to make money. And I do purchase coins for more lives. Am sure you will agree it's bad business to cheat players.

The game needs to be made more challenging but not by making boosters useless or reducing moves to make it impassable. Make it more challenging by adding side challenges to earn more coins for play. Maybe add jewelry hunting quests to complete a grouping of levels etc...

I love playing diamond diaries. Its relaxing and I've played it for years. Of my 7 accounts most are above level 2000. 3 of my accounts are at level 2347 which is impassable. I've invested time and have spent money. The games flaws are just to blatant to ignore anymore.

I am seriously considering uninstalling the diamond diaries game as I did with candy crush. All for the same reasons.

I love kings diamond diaries game. Its genius is in its simplicity and straightforward game play. It used to be challenging, fair and relaxing. Now it's just reduced moves, useless boosters, repetitive maps with impassable levels forcing you to pay your way thru when it cant beat the player.

I beat the diamond diaries game at level 1900 when it started cheating to beat ME.

These flaws in design need to be fixed. If the game is not going to be made to follow it's own rules and made fair let me know so I can uninstall it.

Thanks.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Great news! This level is fixed now as this level has added more moves and birds. 😄

I hope you can passed this level soon. Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hello again! @nellie73 👋

I know these levels are very challenging but it's still not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves mostly. So we must keep trying to pass these levels many times until passed. If we try many times but it's still failed while they post level problems on Diamond Diaries Community, I will asking Community Team to fix these levels easier as well. Anyway, it's not all of levels fixed easier as those levels are easy/normal/little difficult that can be passed without using boosters and extra moves.

If you stuck on what level, you can post question on this game's community that I can help you how to pass level without using boosters and extra moves. If I cannot as level is more difficult, I will asking them to fix level. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team.

And I know these boosters are useless but helpful as don't use/save many gold bars/hammers and pass levels easier.

You can win free gold bars with Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission and City Challenge on this game. Not just these features on this game, you can also participate and answer on general contests that you can also win free gold bars on this game. 😉

Check Active General Contests :

If you want to reset Level 1 on this game, please ask it on Player Support team here then send Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help too. 😉

Have a sassy day! 😊

• nellie73
    Options

#diamondlim

With all courtesy...

I love playing diamond diaries. Its relaxing and I've played it for years. I have multiple accounts. Of my 7 accounts most are above level 2000... 3 accounts I have at level 2347 and impassable. I've invested time and have spent money. The game flaws are becoming just too obvious to ignore.

I'm hoping these flaws in design can be fixed. Please let me know when these flaws are fixed so I can start playing again. If the game is not going to be made fair let me know so I can uninstall it.

Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?