🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

No internet conection!

hidehi
hidehi Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I am fed up with not being able to claim my gold bar prizes 80 waiting now)am stuck on level 1183 and unable to buy extra lives on line or claim my bars for extra lives to progress, there has been a no internet connection for past 4 weeks now, feeling FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hello! @hidehi 👋

I see so many players have this problem (Can't collect gold bars from Bernadetta's Mission of Collect the Diamonds) too on this game! (Other players have no problem) ✋

But don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug (Same as this problem)? (I hope it's solved that you can collect gold bars. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered, diamond counter has still counted and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com

** If you have tried to follow these troubleshooting steps but it's not worked to get gold bars. **

Please let me know while you can continue to comment below here! I will waiting for your response to answer! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• WizPearson
    WizPearson Posts: 6 Level 2

I have tried all the above but still have internet connection but only on this game ?

• WizPearson
    WizPearson Posts: 6 Level 2

Sort no internet connection

• Diamond_Lim

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering. 😊

Did you follow these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps are the best solve the problem.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Community Update - New Signatures HERE!

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars here ⭐️ (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4
    edited September 2021

I am reporting no internet connection after baking the cake

No internet connection after baking the cake !

I did not receive any rewards after my team have baked both cakes, team members receive rewards, but I did not receive any rewards.

@Gumyupawpaw

Device Applle IPad ios version 1.201.6

ID: 11756991362

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Gumyupawpaw 👋

Oops! This game area is Diamond Diaries Saga (not Candy Crush Soda Saga).

Don't worry! I tag @Pitty_Kitty @Nix66 @Yosca (Soda Moderators) who help players on Soda Community. 😊

And please ask here on Candy Crush Soda Support Community on next time. Thanks! 😊

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4

`@Diamond Lim @Nix66

Thank you, my problem has been resolved!

• Diamond_Lim

It's great to hear! You are welcome! @Gumyupawpaw 👍😄

Special thanks for your helping. @Nix66 👍😄

26946885 Posts: 0 Pro Player 👑

I have been without internet connection for the past 10 days, when will this rectified?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?