Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 168 Level 3

Where can you find help for levels that r v hard to pass please

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2023 Answer βœ“

Hello again! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

This level is still appreciate pass rate possible but it's really just tricky. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

So Community Team will not tweaked this level and also Levels 4090, 4091, 4094, 4098 and 4099 easier now but except Level 4096 will tweaked easier on next week again.

I know you still remember and follow all of amazing linking skills to try challenge passing this level as soon as possible. 😊

I have check playing this level again now, then yes! This level is really still appreciate pass rate possible but it's really just tricky. πŸ˜…

We hope you can also try passing this level as soon as possible. Good luck and Failure is the mother of success again! You can do it! βœŠπŸ˜„

Answers

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter πŸ‘‹

Finally I am back to help you how to pass level 1145 without using boosters and extra moves right now. πŸ˜„

You can see my following screenshots of this level tips here πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Š

I have checked this level has no problem but it's really tricky. I completed this level with my 5th try and without using boosters and extra moves today.

So I hope you can passed this level too soon.

Anyway, these game's features (like Jeweller's Trial, Jeweller's Club, Trader's Chest and etc.) are here and still helping you to earn more gold bars and boosters that you can use to pass tricky levels. πŸ˜‰

And you can also check to learn my linking amazing skills :

Also check here :

πŸ’ Diamond DiariesΒ GuidesΒ andΒ PollsΒ πŸ’

πŸ’Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreΒ here! 🀩

πŸ’«From King with loveΒ Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021Β HERE

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at KingΒ here!

πŸ“¬ New Monthly Newsletter!Β Don't miss it!

What is your favorite King game?Β HERE

The King Audio LabΒ HERE! πŸ”‰

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchildΒ HERE

⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars here ⭐️ (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! ❀️😊

• Annie_Soutter

Hi there, thank you for all the info and once again looking at those screen shots I don't think any of my 231 tries at this game looked so easy, some of them not even making it through the 1st level before the turns ran out.

What I'm trying to say is that the programming is not allowing for any skill level in the players, they have made a decision that this game will be lost and us players can see that they will lose because there is no way they will win just by the turns running out and the position they find themselves in the game, any blind Nellie can see they won't win. The programmers need to be more subtle and at least let the players use skills to perhaps win if they are good enough. I sometimes feel like a complete idiot playing to the end of most games when I know its impossible to win from very early in the game.

Also I am getting pretty sick of the side games and the chest with key, I just can't get any. This is my 5th traders where I get everything but my trading partners are very lazy and I wait 2 and a half days for no win. I have not got a tool for 3 destinations. The diamond collection is extremely slow with most games now only having 1 diamond if you complete so if you are like me sitting on the same game for 100s of times sometimes with no diamonds obtained then accumulation even with just 200 to get takes many destinations.

Race competitors rush past, obviously having bought tools so nowdays every competitor goes past because I am so slow.

Please remember this is a FREE game and should be fair for all, not feeling like that at the minute.

( I played Pet Rescue and never felt like this and I was always at the end waiting for new games)

Sorry I can see others have concerns about a great game that could be just a better game than it is now for all.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2021

You are welcome! It's very okay! @Annie_Soutter 😊

I know these events/features and levels are also hard on this game but I love still playing this game as I love diamonds, linking charms and playing challenge levels. Except these events/features and levels, you can participate general contest here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game too. 😊

I hope whenever you also passed tricky levels and features/events. πŸ˜‰

It's not just for you are weak player, some of them are weak players too. I will help them to solve any levels, problem and tips on Diamond Diaries Community. You are really great Diamond Diaries Hunter! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Anyway, I have also Learning Disabilities from 2009 to present that my learning is very slow while my languages are speaken and written so bad and slow but I still love to write English is okay and I can still help players and Community Team on King Community. I am also playing Diamond Diaries Saga and playing puzzle games (like Sudoku, Math Challenge, Word Search and etc.) are still great. πŸ˜„

Have a sassy day! ❀️😊

• Annie_Soutter

Hi Diamond Lim thank you for your speedy answer, you are doing very well with your English and I guess answering questions all the time will help you a lot. I'm suspecting that you may not have picked up some of my points which may help the quality of the game and playing it. It may be that us freeloaders pay in the sense that we can't move as freely and the game wants to attract paying customers but the game is meant to be free and we should feel like it's inot mpossible to pass levels

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023

Hehe! Great! You are welcome! πŸ˜„

Yeah! My English is still good but still not perfect yet! πŸ˜…

And English is still not my native language. My native language is Chinese. But I still love to speak and use English Language is better and easier than Chinese. πŸ˜„

And Yeah! This game is still challenge linking fun game but it's still really so difficult to challenge completed. It's not so easy after over 3001 levels start becoming harder on this game right now. Except this game, all of King's Games are also still so difficult to challenge completed as it's also many hard/impossible levels. Well! Except I think CCFS and CCSS are still excellent fun and normal difficulty mostly as these games have given a lot of sweet rewards (gold bars and boosters) and also so many helpful and sweet features and events that they will still helping us to pass any hard/impossible levels easier and better enough.

• Annie_Soutter

Hi Diamond Lim

Another one 4092, not enough turns, not possible to do with the number they have given. If it's been tweeked it's not enough.

Thanks

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023 Answer βœ“

Hello again! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

This level is still appreciate pass rate possible but it's really just tricky. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

So Community Team will not tweaked this level and also Levels 4090, 4091, 4094, 4098 and 4099 easier now but except Level 4096 will tweaked easier on next week again.

I know you still remember and follow all of amazing linking skills to try challenge passing this level as soon as possible. 😊

I have check playing this level again now, then yes! This level is really still appreciate pass rate possible but it's really just tricky. πŸ˜…

We hope you can also try passing this level as soon as possible. Good luck and Failure is the mother of success again! You can do it! βœŠπŸ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?