🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• MarineChica
    MarineChica Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited July 2021

Hi everyone. MarineChica here. My attempts to join the community finally bore success today. Looking forward to all the fun contests and seeing what other Diamond Diaries players are up to..

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @MarineChica 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Nice your introduce yourself and thank you for your joining us on King Community and playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 😄

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

• duckie74
    duckie74 Posts: 51 Level 2

Hi Im from Georgia, USA 🙋

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2021

Nice to meet you and Welcome back to Sweet King Community again! @duckie74 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

• SilentZone
    SilentZone Posts: 11 Pro Player 👑

Hi everyone I’m SilentZone I’m new here

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there and Nice to meet you! @SilentZone 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Anyway, which King's game have you playing first? 😊

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• ccasalta
    ccasalta Posts: 449 Level 3

@QueenMia

@Diamond Lim

How to start? I love Bernabetta and guan I adore the canary haun I don't know his name. I started today and I'm flying to New York. I hope to be at the same level as the whole community and I am new to the community

thanks a thousand thanks

Now I will continue playing for a while and then I will return to continue in this fabulous community

☺😊😀

💛💙❤

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Great job! Thank you for your love playing Diamond Diaries Saga! @ccasalta 👍😄

Yes! Her name is Bernadetta. She can help you how to play this game. 😉

And then the main characters are Lucy.

And Charlie the helpful bird.

You can also check my guides about this game here! 😉

And if you have interested to vote this game's poll, check to vote list all of polls here! 😉

Sassy! 😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello Everyone! 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Let's check Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💎💡📔

You can also check my guides about this game here! 💎💡

And if you have interested to vote this game's poll, check to vote list all of polls here! 💎✔️

And show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

If you want to ask this game question, please ask here that I can help you on Diamond Diaries Support Community. 💡😉

• MonicaTanguma
    MonicaTanguma Posts: 42 Pro Player 👑

Has anybody else have their email swamped by king games community or diamond lim emails?

What is the deal.

I have made repeated requests to remove me from any of their email lists.  These emails are swamping my email and making it impossible to use.

Hundreds and hundreds of emails.

Remove me from all your email lists.

Thank you.

Monica

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?