Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2021

Hello there! @Mcdaler 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Android) and here (Apple) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

If it's still not worked from above steps again , please note that the game only recognizes your completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final 'confirmation message' to recognize you've completed the level and you must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it. 

This also ensures that our server (which stores your player progression) can see it too. Then you can play on another device, a new handset or you can uninstall and reinstall the game, and you'll never have to play the same level twice.

If, for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation displays, this can prevent your progress from being saved. You must allow the 'completion message' to show, to avoid this.

When in doubt, go back to the map screen or open the next level to make sure your hard work has been recognized and logged. No more painful!

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked from all of above steps, please let me know. 😉

You can also participate and answer here (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) and here (🖼 Take photos of King's Magic 🎨) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

I think what the OP is trying to say is that there is a bug on this level. If you look at the screenshot below, it shows that all diamonds are collected but as you can see ingame, there is still another two to collect but the game isn't ending or showing level completed.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2021

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

I found there is no this issue on this level with my old and new devices.

You just ignore the goal bugs/completed while collect ALL of the diamonds on this level as well. 😉

Anyway, this level has nothing problems as I have passed this level without using boosters and extra moves and few times but tricky on last week. I hope you can passed this level too. 😉

And congratulations! You have passed super tricky level 2450! Well done! 👍😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Mcdaler 👋

Don't worry! How about you try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Android) and here (Apple) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

If it's still not worked from above steps again , please note that the game only recognizes your completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final 'confirmation message' to recognize you've completed the level and you must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it. 

This also ensures that our server (which stores your player progression) can see it too. Then you can play on another device, a new handset or you can uninstall and reinstall the game, and you'll never have to play the same level twice.

If, for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation displays, this can prevent your progress from being saved. You must allow the 'completion message' to show, to avoid this.

When in doubt, go back to the map screen or open the next level to make sure your hard work has been recognized and logged. No more painful!

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked from all of above steps, please let me know. 😉

You can also participate and answer here (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) and here (🖼 Take photos of King's Magic 🎨) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

• DeadBurnedTree
    DeadBurnedTree Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited October 2021

I get the 0 goals remaining with a green check mark but when I use all the moves it says I failed that level.

as you can see in the picture there are still goals to meet

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2021

Hello there! @DeadBurnedTree and @Mcdaler 👋

@DeadBurnedTree - I see two diamonds (One Charm Box and One Diamond) haven't collected on your screenshot yet.

You just ignore the goal bugs/completed while collect ALL of the diamonds on this level as well. 😉

I found there is no this issue on this level with my old and new devices.

Anyway, this level has nothing problems as I have passed this level without using boosters and extra moves and few times but tricky on last two weeks. I hope you can passed this level too. 😉

You can also participate and answer here (Help Lucy to identify the cities! 🏙️) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💼 Badge of the Month- October HERE

🥁The next Featured Community Manager of the month is... HERE 🥁

🍂 Community Newsletter- October Edition HERE

Member of the Month- September 2021: CassD HERE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?