🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 138 - newbie here!

haku
haku Posts: 11 Level 2

Hey all!

Don't know if anyone here even remembers this beginner level...😁

I don't get what I'm supposed to do here... I've tried and tried and I can't SEE the diamonds or the necklace or anything...

The level starts with 2 visible diamond and after that I just don't get what's happening there...

It never shows me the TOP part where the necklace is...

What do I do here???

Heeeeeeeelp?? 😀😁

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @haku 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I don't have this problem on this level with my old and new devices now. 😊

Can you retry playing this level that I hope nothing this happens again? Thanks! 😊

Anyway, this glitch will happens for everyone on sometimes but there is no mostly of players have asked this problem on this level. 😅

You can also participate and answer here (Help Lucy to identify the cities! 🏙️) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

💼 Badge of the Month- October HERE

🥁The next Featured Community Manager of the month is... HERE 🥁

🍂 Community Newsletter- October Edition HERE

Member of the Month- September 2021: CassD HERE

Let’s have some Halloween Fun HERE!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• haku

I'm going nuts here guys! I have a recording of this silly level but can't upload it here and it's only level 138!

It doesn't matter how much I keep blasting away all I get is more charms and birds!

I can't seem to get more than two diamonds to the necklace because I don't get any more diamonds ever!

Am I missing something here??

Please help this feels really stupid and not challenging because I just am not getting any diamonds so it feels like I'm doing nothing and it's futile!

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @haku 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.45.1 / Apple - 1.45.1.1) of this game already? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

Anyway, I will asking Community Team for this problem then how can answer me. Thank you for your feedback! 😊

You can also participate and answer here (Help Lucy to identify the cities! 🏙️) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @haku 👋

If it's still not worked from all of above steps, can you please ask your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will asking Community Team to check and help. Thanks! 😊

• haku

Hi therei

I just saw a review from another player on Google play that also said he's stuck on 138.

There is a major problem we this level and it needs to be fixed right away by the tech team.

This level is unbeatable and me and other players can't play the game anymore! 😓

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your answering.

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.45.1 / Apple - 1.45.1.1) of this game already? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked from all of above steps, can you please ask your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I will asking Community Team to check and help. Thanks! 😊

Anyway, I will asking Community Team for this problem first then how can answer me. Thank you for your feedback! 😊

Also check here :

• haku

yes I have the latest version and yes I've logged out closed it down, went back in logged back in and it's still the same problem.

No I will not completely reinstall the whole thing and lose all my boosters.

Especially when I see that I'm not the only player who has this same problem with this same level.

This is a tech issue that the tech people need to fix ASAP.

I can't continue playing the game because the level is unbeatable and it's useless.

• haku

There is a technical problem with this level and I'm not the only player saying this so I know it's not my particular game.

It's unbeatable and there's no way to pass this level.

The screen actually never floats to the top to show the necklace so you can't even see what you're doing.

I really really like this game and wish I could keep playing but there's no point in continuing to try to beat this level. It's been a week now and this problem still isn't solved even though I've contacted you in quite a few different ways. 😭

Please please fix it so I can continue to play.

I do not want to uninstall and reinstall and lose all my boosters.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋

Don't worry! Finally Community Team answered me their team is start checking this level first then we hope this level should be fixed soon. 😉

Anyway, you have posted on that your same thread :

You can continue commenting on that your thread while I close this thread as this thread has duplicated post.

Also please read the House Rules here. Thanks! 🙏

Also check here :

• haku

I keep checking every day and the level isn't fixed yet.

Really hope they fix this soon as there's no way to keep playing right now 😭😭😭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?