🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 954 doesn’t reshuffle when there are no moves left

cricket33
cricket33 Posts: 1 Newbie

The level doesn’t reshuffle when there are no moves left. I saw in the community post that this happened in April 2020, but no solution was provided in the posts

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2021

Hello there! @cricket33 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Actually this issue is still not fixed on April 2020 yet but it's fixed completed early. I see there is no mostly of players asked this issue on Diamond Diaries Community right now. 😊

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.45.1 / Apple - 1.45.1.1) of this game already? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

And if you have asked this problem and playing this game with PC, unfortunately their team cannot fix issues with PC possible but you can play this game with mobile device as well. 😉

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars here ⭐️ (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

• DarleneMartino
    DarleneMartino Posts: 0 Newbie

Level 954 isn't shuffling when I have no possible moves. Is this because of the air bubbles constant flow in the outer frame? I've had to quit the level and give up lives several to restart the level.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @DarleneMartino 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I see there is no mostly of players asked this issue on Diamond Diaries Community right now. 😊

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.45.1 / Apple - 1.45.0.0) of this game already? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

And if you have asked this problem and playing this game with PC, unfortunately their team cannot fix issues with PC possible but you can play this game with mobile device as well. 😉

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Or you always trying again to play this level until you can link charms easier to be passed this level better. Failure is the mother of success! 😉

You can also participate and answer here (Help Lucy to identify the cities! 🏙️) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

💼 Badge of the Month- October HERE

🥁The next Featured Community Manager of the month is... HERE 🥁

🍂 Community Newsletter- October Edition HERE

Member of the Month- September 2021: CassD HERE

Let’s have some Halloween Fun HERE!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?