🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Stuck diamond on level 2497

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

This has happened a few times now where a diamond is stuck (see bottom left of screenshot), rendering the level impossible to complete. ☹

Answers

• soveryjio
    soveryjio Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same issue.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green and @soveryjio 👋

I have tried playing this level again then there is no problem with my old and new devices today.

I see my friends (players) have passed this level while there is no problem today too.

So can you try playing this level many times again? 😊

If it's still this problem when you try many times, how about try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked from all above steps, can you send send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) and what's device are you playing? Then let me ask their team to check again. Thanks! 😊

You can also participate and answer here (Help Lucy to identify the cities! 🏙️) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

💼 Badge of the Month- October HERE

🥁The next Featured Community Manager of the month is... HERE 🥁

🍂 Community Newsletter- October Edition HERE

Member of the Month- September 2021: CassD HERE

Let’s have some Halloween Fun HERE!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

I think it may had been a glitch and I've since completed this level. Woohoo!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was great! Congratulations! Let's continue playing next new levels! 👍😄

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

@Andy_Green Wow! You’re are on level 2497. Congratulations! And I am on level 81 for Diamond Diaries now. 👍🏻 I love for this game. ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was great! Welcome to play Diamond Diaries Saga! @Yorben_Goeree 👍😄

Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game. ❤️😄

Also check here :

📔💡 Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?