💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Not able to log in to the game

13»

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @zsuzsika58 👋

Thank you for your showing this screenshot of this problem.

So you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer again. Thanks! 😉

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Community Update - New Signatures HERE!

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars here ⭐️ (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

• zsuzsika58
    zsuzsika58 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited September 2021

T address!

I see, no matter how much I write, I get an answer that says nothing, but I don’t get help! The next step is to turn to the Consumer Protection Inspectorate, there has been no solution since August! Looks like the developers for their own entertainment created the game, the little man is not essential!

I look forward to an effective solution at last, patience is running out, but I really love the game!

ID 1011268709 Game ID

• Diamond_Lim

Okay! Thank you for your answering. @zsuzsika58 😊

I ask Community Team first then how can answer me. 😉

• zsuzsika58
    zsuzsika58 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited September 2021

T address!

I see, no matter how much I write, I get an answer that says nothing but I don’t get help! The next step is to contact the Consumer Protection Inspectorate, there is no solution since August! It seems that the developers created the game for their own entertainment, the little man is not indispensable!

I look forward to the effective solution, running out of patience, but I really like the game!

ID 1011268709 Game ID

-------------------------------------------

This is the first letter I have sent to King but I have not been able to enter the game since August 27th, this is my favorite game and I would like to get it back, no one is doing this so I can play, I ask who created the game for their own pleasure? then delete it from Facebook and we will accept it, but if they still want to provide it, make it available to everyone!

Thanks to:

Edited by CM:⛔️That’s too much personal information- Our House Rules

please reply here please

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @zsuzsika58 👋

Unfortunately their team cannot fix this issue on Facebook with PC possible. Very sorry! 😔

How about you tried playing in an incognito window? I hope this helps. 😊

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars and your progress can still transferred but boosters and events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

You can also participate and answer here (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) and here (🖼 Take photos of King's Magic 🎨) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @berta6909 @Noel_Werber @Linda_St-Jean @zsuzsika58 👋

We have some good news for you today- the tech team has just announced that the issue has been solved today. 🙌

So you can play on a PC on Facebook or connect your game to your Facebook account if you prefer. If you've created a King account to play during the weekend, that's fine- it's always a good thing to be part of the Kingdom! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?