2»

Answers

• moo_moo_49
    moo_moo_49 Posts: 124 Level 2

it is connect to facebook and still not play on pc

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! 👋

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Is your game crashing or not loading on PC- Facebook?) or trying playing on incognito tab that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

But you can continue playing this game on mobile device. 😉

And Attention! Community Team has still no longer to be released new levels (until to Level 1415) on Facebook (PC). Their team always released new levels (Max Level : Level 2525 currently now) on this game with mobile devices. And there is no major issues like Crashing/Freezing with mobile devices. 😉

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2021

Thank you for your answering.

How about you follow these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Facebook) or try playing in an incognito window better that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but still have issues with getting Diamond Diaries Saga to load fully on your PC, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. 😉

Unfortunately their team cannot fix this issue possible and has no longer to be released new levels until Level 1415 with PC (Facebook) but you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (Help Lucy to identify the cities! 🏙️), here (🎨 ✂️ Art for Halloween 🎃 with Odus, the Owl from Candy Crush Friends 🦉), here (🎃🎃 Enter the Spooktacular 2021 Community Hub Halloween Contest 🎃) and here (🍡🍬🍭Let's celebrate Candy Day🍡🍬🍭) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

📔💡 Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

💼 Badge of the Month- October HERE

🍂 Community Newsletter- October Edition HERE

Member of the Month- September 2021: CassD HERE

Let’s have some Halloween Fun HERE!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🍬 Candy Day: Vote and collect a sugarsweet badge HERE!

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• moo_moo_49
    moo_moo_49 Posts: 124 Level 2

but yoou can still play on your tablet or phone

• Diamond_Lim

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?