🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Stuck

Options
COkeath71
COkeath71 Posts: 2 Newbie

For some reason I can not get logged back in, this morning i completed Level 780 and it would not move forward, so I reloaded the game and now I can not go passed the Play screen.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @COkeath71 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) (I hope you haven't this happens! 😊) 

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

📔💡 Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🎶 Meet the Audio Team and share your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2021
    Options
  • COkeath71
    COkeath71 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am playing it on my computer through Facebook. Suggestions there?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your answering your device. @COkeath71 😊

Don't worry! How about you follow these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Facebook) or try playing in an incognito window better that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but still have issues on your PC, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. 😉

Unfortunately their team cannot fix this issue possible and has no longer to be released new levels until Level 1415 with PC (Facebook) but you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

📔💡 Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🎶 Meet the Audio Team and share your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?