🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hello there! @MonicaTanguma 👋

I have answered you to follow these steps here! 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, which King's game have you playing first? 😊

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Teasha
    Teasha Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello! My name is Teasha. I'm from Detroit, Michigan and I love cooking, traveling, singing, and most definitely love playing diamond diaries.

Have a happy holiday everyone and a safe and productive New Year!

• Diamond_Lim

Nice your introduce yourself and Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! @Teasha 👍😄

And welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Merry Christmas and Have a nice day! 🎄☃️

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

Hi my name is Tzvi from Israel and I'm new in this game. Have a nice New Year, healthy and all be safe.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2021

Nice your introduce yourself and Welcome to play Diamond Diaries Saga! @Tzvi_Marcu 👍😄

It's my turn now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Happy New Year and Have a nice day too! 🎆😄

• livelyliv123
    livelyliv123 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hey I'm Liv. Been playing this game for a while. Never knew about the community so I'm new on this end of things.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2022

Nice your introduce yourself and Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! @livelyliv123 👍😄

It's my turn now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

📔💡 Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- January Edition HERE

💥 Badge of the Month - January HERE 💥

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

Member of the Month- December 2021: simplyP HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🎆 Win Gold Bars Here! Show your amazing score on Happy New Year 2022 Contest! 🎆 (General Contest)

Art Challenge: Healthy Drinks - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE 🍹🧉 (General Contest)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

Have a sassy day! 😊

• mjdamour
    mjdamour Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello i like to have more friend how i do ??

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?