🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I cannot load the game or connect it to Facebook- Fixed!

13»

Answers

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,322 Level 4

@Diamond Lim i don’t use Facebook period. I’ve never used it, may never wil. I also play the king saga games on my smartphone📱 these smartphones r pretty kool, u can get all kinds of stuf on it.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Great! I use mobile device is better too. @gaivman 👍😄

• MonicaTanguma
    MonicaTanguma Posts: 42 Pro Player 👑

Has anybody else have their email swamped by king games community or diamond lim emails?

What is the deal.

I have made repeated requests to remove me from any of their email lists.  These emails are swamping my email and making it impossible to use.

Hundreds and hundreds of emails.

Remove me from all your email lists.

Thank you.

Monica

• MonicaTanguma

Has anybody else have their email swamped by king games community or diamond lim emails?

What is the deal.

I have made repeated requests to remove me from any of their email lists.  These emails are swamping my email and making it impossible to use.

Thank you.

Monica

• MonicaTanguma

What is the deal.

Thank you.

Monica

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2021

Hello there! @MonicaTanguma 👋

I have answered you to follow these steps here! 😉

• Jgretha1957
    Jgretha1957 Posts: 18 Level 2

That not tru. Its now August 2022 and I still can not play Diamond Diaries on my laptop and not with Facebook.😡🤬

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Jgretha1957 👋

Very sorry as unfortunately this game has no longer be playable on Facebook on 31st March 2022. Check to read the official announcement and learn more about this!

But you can still continue playing this game with Android and Apple mobile devices only. Download the game on your mobile device :

Android - Download and play the game on Google Play.

Apple - Download and play the game on App Store

How to move the game to your mobile device:

To move the game from Facebook to your smartphone or tablet download and open the game, tap the blue 'My account' button on the start menu followed by 'Continue with Facebook'. Log in to your Facebook account and all levels and Gold Bars will be synced.

Anyway, thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?