🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Game stuck

bos1cxg
bos1cxg Posts: 1 Newbie

Why does the game get stuck at the same level for days? I have the latest version, and I have rebooted my phone.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @bos1cxg 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you tried to follow these another troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars, current your level progress, collect the diamond mission and some events are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com.

Anyway, thanks for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga. ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post 🍪), here (Who is ready to unscramble these sentences?) and here (⛄️🌲 Ho Ho Happy Holidays Community Wide Hub Contest) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• bos1cxg
    bos1cxg Posts: 1 Newbie

Most recent version. Uninstalled and reinstalled app. Still frozen at same level 5 days even though it is complete.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2022

Hello again! @bos1cxg 👋

You tried to follow these another troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that I hope haven't this happens too! 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars, current your level progress, collect the diamond mission and some events are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com.

If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem that I hope they help you but it taken longer. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga. ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (⛄️🌲 Ho Ho Happy Holidays Community Wide Hub Contest) and here (Show your amazing score on Happy New Year 2022 Contest) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

💥 Badge of the Month - January HERE 💥

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?