🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2697, 2701 and 2704 are really very impossible! (Fixed)

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited February 2022 in Support

Hello again! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

Oh No! Impossible levels again! Level 2697, 2701 and 2704 are really very impossible to us. I have tried playing to challenge these level without using boosters and extra moves so much but it's still failed today. Really Very Impossible again! 😭

1. Level 2697 - 25 Moves is too less moves then it's too impossible to link star ray charms as it's too tight to be linked to destroy the blockers and collect the dolls.

2. Level 2701 - 20 Moves is too less moves while too many flowers blocked on left side. Then it's too impossible to link star ray charms as it's too tight to be linked again.

3. Level 2704 - 24 Moves is too less moves then it's too impossible to link special ray charms as it's too tight to be linked to destroy the blockers and collect the dolls.

Then I check another new levels are still not problem. 👌😊

And don't be worried! I will asking Community Team to check these three levels first then we hope these three levels should be fixed easier. 😉

So who have stucked on these levels, these three levels are still reported to Community Team already. Please don't posted same questions (It's Level 2697, 2701 and 2704) on Diamond Diaries Support Community and you can continue commenting on this thread. Thank you again! ❤️😊

And finally great news as Level 2697 and 2701 are fixed easier but Level 2704 is fixed harder now (26th January 2022)! Check here! 😄

I will tagging Diamond Diaries Players again into spoiler (who have reached up to max level on this game with mobile devices) :

@nikaevamia@Kimmee58@Gilbert73, @BevyLee@Amishka@KikeRuiznavarro@noahroth@JeanDee@LizeKNel@20202020@munirahahg@Claudiyoshi@Gracyz@Deepakajal@huggett@Atef2020@Haotyk@annyman725@danielef8107@Farfelu@flaviojose@meercat43@Coqdor91@mdnowshad@karber@TP47@Hannam199 @user0815, @JagMacStu, @Ulla14, @powergeit@Rudiecan@miekken1@SLASH20@Bellalily7@albeesgirl67@Naline02@assen@kando4u3@Mipmop@FavorIsFair@spidervenom@AudreyL1111@dleslie@Andy_Green@MHastings@Mmmkingfan@Carmesix@tashiN86@lchen@sahelidey23@Sockermom@mozart@Mongol@casandra66thompson@mercy680@RegalRenz@Rudiecan@bianca70@Cubsn1@annmarie74@yazzzz78@mumyforever_33@Roha@redmen@Paffipuffi@julieschel@Jerms@edee@MotshidisiMoea@mkeginger@Nickp1935@lailaabelmonam@Manda3@CathySo@kristiwest@ubugrl@jbells1993@louguerrero@Pattyk999@itzidp@gladisnoe@Swinslow1214@soco1@SQuilly@wandamc@Bonni12@Dally1_zn@Michelle_Rayner_2@bgrovesnh@Hetheru@Mirra33@meenakshirudola@Judy8492@cld7lnv@jilaveanu@AnamariaTolea@sinnes526@spoat@Wallycom@Jumn@Patsy_Fields@asjbakkie@diamond_1@LoLo513@erlina1969@charlychoon@Allison_Glen@ginaboo@KatrinaChalon@pbrown1@mozart@PKuehlem@Mariskastal1971@StavrosUbud@Marcella_UX@Hipabou@kel0912@sarvowinner1@kitkat10410@xiaok@sammiew86@RJPisscat@blainecmh@rhrich1@fourpupz@Lamp24@Mcdaler@DeadBurnedTree@Olgalmz@Jerms@willmott75@soveryjio@Hell66@Diana_Smith@koepi69@jpdostie@Kuutarjamatti, @rhrich1

Comments

• koepi69
    koepi69 Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited February 2022
  • Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @koepi69 👋

Yep! Me too! This level is 20 Moves is too less moves while too many flowers blocked on left side. Then it's too impossible to link star ray charms as it's too tight to be linked.

So these three levels (2697, 2701 and 2704) are still reported to Studio Team then we hope these levels should be fixed easier. Thank you for your reporting. 😊

You can also participate and answer here (Show your amazing score on Happy New Year 2022 Contest) and here (Art Challenge: Healthy drinks🍹🧉) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- January Edition HERE

💥 Badge of the Month - January HERE 💥

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

Member of the Month- December 2021: simplyP HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• GINGERUDY
    GINGERUDY Posts: 14 Level 2

Please could you explaon me why my last level is 2765 and I have no more level to play from 3 weeks

I play from an iphone

thank you

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @GINGERUDY 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh?! What?! You have completed Max Level is Level 2765 on this game?! 😅

The max level is Level 2705 on this game with mobile devices currently now.

I think you answered you are still on Level 2675 but you are still waiting for new levels on this game 3 weeks. Right?! 😏

You make sure update the latest version of this game is 1.49.0.0 on Apple Device that you can see the latest new levels released on this game. 😉

Here is a tip of how to update the latest version of this game :

After updating the latest version of this game, you should use stable Internet Connection while waiting a least 2 minutes that I hope you can see the latest new levels released on this game! 😊

If you have followed these steps above but it's still not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps here (Apple) that I hope this help too. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars, current your level progress, collect the diamond mission and some events are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com.

Anyway, thank you for playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (Show your amazing score on Happy New Year 2022 Contest) and here (Art Challenge: Healthy drinks🍹🧉) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

• GINGERUDY

I’ve done update of my iphone yesterday and the app is just updated but my last level still ramai 2675

I don’t know why

• GINGERUDY
  • Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your answering. 😊

How about you should use stable Internet Connection while waiting a least 2 minutes that I hope you can see the latest new levels released on this game! 😊

If it's still not worked, please let me know and I will help you again. 😊

Anyway, thank you for playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?