🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

jpdostie
jpdostie Posts: 5 Level 2

Seriously, someone was able to go through 2719 without using any power button ? I’m stuck there like I was stuck at 2716 before they made it easier. And since I can’t finish any more levels, I no longer can have power buttons to help me go through that level. It is frustrating and make me want to quit the game.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hello again! @jpdostie 👋😊

Maybe they are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunters (like me) while more active playing than you are then they have passed many new levels easier without using boosters and extra moves and/or with using boosters (gold bars) earned by features/events mostly. I hope this answer.

Then I know these levels are very challenging but it's still not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves mostly too. So we must keep trying to pass these levels many times until passed. If we try many times but it's still failed while they post level problems on Diamond Diaries Community, I will asking Community Team to fix these levels easier as well. Anyway, it's not all of levels fixed easier as those levels are easy/normal/little difficult that can be passed without using boosters and extra moves.

If you stuck on what level, you can post question on this game's community that I can help you how to pass level without using boosters and extra moves. If I cannot as level is more difficult, I will asking them to fix level. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team.

Don't worry! You can also check here to learn amazing linking skills :

I hope you can understand to read amazing skills that you can passed levels easier. 😉

And you can also win more gold bars and boosters with features/events such as Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission, Jeweller's Club, City Challenge and another features/events that you use them to pass any tricky levels on this game.

Not just these features on this game, you can also participate and answer here (💘Your thoughts on Valentine's Day💘) and here (💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest 💕) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game too! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- February Edition HERE

❤️ Let us be your Valentine HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

Art Challenge - Master the Art of Origami (Part I) - Win Badge HERE

Sealed with a love note - Win Badge HERE 💌

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

Member of the Month- January 2022: Anahita_2005 HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Failure is the mother of success and have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• mozart
    mozart Posts: 45 Level 2

Same problem..... stuck on 2719, tried three days, boosters.... no result :-(

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @mozart and @jpdostie 👋

Finally I am back while let me help you how to pass level 2719 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

You can see my following tip screenshots here :

Tada! I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 2nd try today but I know this level is very tricky. 😄

So after you check my following tip screenshots, I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves too. 😉

Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! 🤞😄

You can also check here to learn amazing linking skills :

If you got so close on this level, you can also use gold bars (boosters) earned with features/events such as Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission, Jeweller's Club, City Challenge and another features/events that you can pass this tricky level too. 😉

You can also participate and answer here (💘Your thoughts on Valentine's Day💘) and here (💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest 💕) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game too! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- February Edition HERE

❤️ Let us be your Valentine HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

Art Challenge - Master the Art of Origami (Part I) - Win Badge HERE

Sealed with a love note - Win Badge HERE 💌

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

Member of the Month- January 2022: Anahita_2005 HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?