🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Don't get keys

Options
r0s3Tea
r0s3Tea Posts: 1 Newbie

Why i not earn keys anymore to open reward box? I'm not getting anything anymore but I used to

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you ask Trader's Chest Feature? 🤔

You can click here to read this feature rules that I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

** Attention! This feature has given 3 days available. 😊 **

I hope you can win this feature! 😉

If you cannot getting rewards (lose rewards) when you complete this feature, you make sure update the latest version of this game, use stable intetnet connection and how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can received your rewards from this feature. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga. ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• erlina1969
    erlina1969 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Any tips for level 2747 please. The second time trader' s chest event that i have the key color not in that damn hard level 2747

• erlina1969
    erlina1969 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Sorry level 2794...any tips to pass the level

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello there! @erlina1969 👋

Finally I am back while let me help you how to pass level 2794 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

You can see my following tip screenshots here :

I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 4th try last week (And I still remember I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 2nd try on last three weeks too) but I know this level is very tricky. 😄

So after you check my following tip screenshots, I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves too. 😉

You must link more charms that you may create star ray charms to destroy these blockers, dolls and charm boxes better and easier. 😉

Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! 🤞😄

You can also check here to learn amazing linking skills (I have added new amazing linking skills on last month) :

If you got so close on this level, you can also use gold bars (boosters) earned with features/events such as Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission, Jeweller's Club, City Challenge and another features/events that you can pass this tricky level too. 😉

You can also click here to read this feature (Trader's Chest) rules that I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

** Attention! This feature has given 3 days available. 😊 **

I hope you can win this feature! 😉

You can also participate and answer here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?