🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• Erikatoth1991
    Erikatoth1991 Posts: 21 Level 2

Hi everyone! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @Erikatoth1991 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• erica2906
    erica2906 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi you all, i'd waited so long before diamond diaries are avaiable for me again!! And now the are! Since this moment i can't stop playing 😁 wish you all a sunny day and send some sunshine from Curacao.

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Nice your yourself and Thank you for your love playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! @erica2906 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Then can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• SenoritaLuLu15
    SenoritaLuLu15 Posts: 26 Level 2

Hi y'all I am Andrea but go by the name SenoritaLuLu15 on here. I love this game and welcome anyone to friend me I am always around to help you out!

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Nice your yourself and Thank you for your love playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! @SenoritaLuLu15 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Then can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

• SenoritaLuLu15
    SenoritaLuLu15 Posts: 26 Level 2

Hi I'm new just wanted to say hi

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @SenoritaLuLu15 👋

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

If you are not playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

If you are not playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?