🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

2855 - another level that kills fun

mozart
mozart Posts: 45 Level 2
edited April 2022 in Support

After more than 5 days there is no hope to pass level 2855. Not enough moves, still tried boosters.....

That is not funny :-(

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @mozart 👋

Don't worry! Let me check this level first then I will come back to help and answer you on tomorrow! 😉

If you got so close on this level, you can also use gold bars (boosters) earned with features/events such as Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission, Jeweller's Club, City Challenge and another features/events that you can pass this tricky level. 😉

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @mozart 👋

Finally I am back to answer you now! 😄

You are right! This level is really very impossible to us as it's not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers are there. I try playing this level many times but I still cannot passing this level without using boosters and extra moves possible.

So let me asking Community Team check Level 2855 first then we are not sure they can fix Level 2855 easier or not. Waiting for their decision then answer first and thank you for your feedback. 😊

If you got so close especially diamond (s) stucked on purple blockers so close to the necklace on this level, you can use round hammer (s) to destroy purple blockers then the diamond (s) will reached up to the necklace completed. I still remember I have used one round hammer then I passed this level on last two Thursdays. 😉

If you don't have any round hammers, you can purchase 9 gold bars then get 3 round hammers if you have more than 9 gold bars on this game. 😊

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a sassy day! 😄

• mozart

Thank you for your Infos:-)

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome and I think this level is really very impossible to be passed. So let's waiting for their team checking Level 2855 first then we are not sure they can fix Level 2855 easier or not. We hope this level should be fixed easier as well. @mozart 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @mozart 👋

Also attention! Community Team answered me they could not fixed all of difficult (extremely difficult) levels mostly as these levels should be more challenging to be played on this game (also any King's Games). Well unless mostly of you and players haven't passed what's extremely difficult level so many times then posted it on Diamond Diaries Support Community. Let me check playing what's level first then I will answer and help you how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves (if I can). If I cannot passed what's level without using boosters and extra moves so many times, I can asking and reporting what's level to Community Team then waiting for their decision to be fixed level easier or not. 🤔

But don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by features/events that you can use them to pass any difficult levels on this game if you got so close. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and also check to learn my amazing linking skills here.

And if less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only. If more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this help and answer. 😉

Hope you can understanding them and very sorry as mostly of difficult levels cannot be fixed mostly. But I am still not sure this level fixed easier or not soon.

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Diamond_Lim

Their team answered me this level has been reported and waiting for their team checking and fixing this level fixed easier or not.

• Jill133
    Jill133 Posts: 23 Level 2

This level is impossible to pass with no boosters.

too many layers of blockers and not enough moves to even get close to passing

I still haven’t passed it after trying for days and days! 😫

and I’m not getting jeweler events to earn gold bars.

Help! Please fix!!

• mozart

I passed it after using 15 goldbars for 3 big Hammers...nearly 1 week to earn :-(

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Jill133 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This level has been reported to the Studio Team already. Let the Studio Team decision first then we are not sure this level should be fixed easier or not soon.

Also attention! Community Team answered me they could not fixed all of difficult (extremely difficult) levels mostly as these levels should be more challenging to be played on this game (also any King's Games). Well unless mostly of you and players haven't passed what's extremely difficult level so many times then posted it on Diamond Diaries Support Community. Let me check playing what's level first then I will answer and help you how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves (if I can). If I cannot passed what's level without using boosters and extra moves so many times, I can asking and reporting what's level to Community Team then waiting for their decision to be fixed level easier or not. 🤔

But don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by features/events that you can use them to pass any difficult levels on this game if you got so close. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and also check to learn my amazing linking skills here.

And if less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only. If more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this help and answer. 😉

Hope you can understanding them properly. 👆😊

Anyway, thank you for your feedback and playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ❤️😊

Have a sassy day! 😄

• itzidp
    itzidp Posts: 10 Level 2

I think, I am trying to pass this level for 10 days bit It is impossible! Not enough moves...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?