🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Gold bars

Roha
Roha Posts: 95 Level 3

Is there any way to earn more gold bars?

I have had to use so many gold bars lately to get through near impossible levels. I am currently on 2817.

Why don’t I see Jewelers Club Challenge, Traders Chest or Jewelers Trial anymore?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022

Hello again! @Roha 👋

Yep! I find Level 2817 has problem as it's too many layers of blockers are here that I use so many moves to destroy many layers of blockers. Especially 2nd and 3rd Stage should be needed more moves used.

1st Stage :

2nd Stage :

3rd stage :

And I find Level 2820 has problem as it's not enough moves or so many blockers blocked.

Then I check another new levels are still not problem. 👌😊

So I have asked Community Team check these levels (2817 and 2820) earlier already first then they fix these levels easier or not. Let them decision first. 🤔

** If you got so close, you can use 5 extra moves once (also use some boosters) that you can pass these tricky levels on this game. 😉 **

And don't worry! You can also check here to learn amazing linking skills (I have added new amazing linking skills on last month) :

I hope you can understand to read amazing skills that you can passed levels easier. 😉

But very sorry! If we have less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only. It's very unfortunately! 😢

So if more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this answer. 😉

Not just these features/events on this game, you can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can also chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Roha 👋

Very sorry as their team decided they cannot fix Level 2817 and 2820 easier now. It's unfortunately and sad news! 😢

** If you got so close, you can use 5 extra moves once (also use some boosters) that you can pass these tricky levels on this game. 😉 **

And don't worry! You can also check here to learn amazing linking skills (I have added new amazing linking skills on last month) :

I hope you can understand to read amazing skills that you can passed levels easier. 😉

If we have less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only.

So if more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this answer. 😉

Not just these features/events on this game, you can also participate and answer here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

I have to agree that level 2817 is impossible

It takes days or much longer to amass diamonds in exchange for necklace which gives you 10 gold bars to use as extra moves and even then it isn't enough. This is a fantastic.game but impossible levels makes me lose interest in playing it. 😔

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2022

Yep! I find Level 2817 has problem as it's too many layers of blockers are here that I use so many moves to destroy many layers of blockers. Especially 2nd and 3rd Stage should be needed more moves used.

1st Stage :

2nd Stage :

3rd stage :

Let me asking Community Team check Level 2817 first then I am not sure they fix this level easier or not. Let them decision first. 🤔

** If you got so close, you can use 5 extra moves once (also use some boosters) earned by features/events that you can pass these tricky levels on this game. 😉 **

You can also check here to learn amazing linking skills :

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 196 Level 2

Level 2817 is impossible to play out, with all the flowers, bleu blocs, and not enough moves.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2022

Hello again! @bianca70 👋

1st Stage :

2nd Stage :

3rd stage :

Let me asking Community Team check Level 2817 first then I am not sure they fix this level easier or not. Let them decision first. 🤔

** If you got so close, you can use 5 extra moves once (also use some boosters) earned by features/events that you can pass these tricky levels on this game. 😉 **

Also attention! Community Team answered me they could not fixed all of difficult (extremely difficult) levels mostly as these levels should be more challenging to be played on this game (also any King's Games). Well unless mostly of you and players haven't passed what's extremely difficult level so many times then posted it on Diamond Diaries Support Community. Let me check playing what's level first then I will answer and help you how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves (if I can). If I cannot passed what's level without using boosters and extra moves so many times, I can asking and reporting what's level to Community Team then waiting for their decision to be fixed level easier or not. 🤔

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and also check to learn my amazing linking skills here.

And if less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only. If more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this help and answer. 😉

Hope you can understanding them properly. 👆😊

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @bianca70 👋

Finally Community Team answered me this level has been reported to the Studio Team then waiting for Studio Team check and fix this level easier or not. 😉

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! 👋

Finally Community Team answered me this level has been reported to the Studio Team then waiting for Studio Team check and fix this level easier or not. 😉

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Roha @Andy_Green @bianca70 👋

Finally great news is back as Level 2817 fixed easier now. 👍😄

You make sure update the latest version and use stable internet connection then you can see this level fixed easier on this game. 😉

I am sure you can passed this level soon too! 😄

Have a sassy day! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?